Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

Kos - chitz - ke
Kos - chitz - ke
Kos - chitz - ke
Kos - chitz - ke
Kos - chitz - ke
Kos - chitz - ke
Kos - chitz - ke

Keep rehearsing...

I'm pleased with his addition to the list. Think Jacob has a bit to offer the Tigers. Here's to a really good pre-season for him and who knows what 2024 holds for him.
I'm all in.
Welcome to Tigerland.

Reactions: 14 users
We are relatively fair traders. We'll get the trade done. There will be players that are decent in the range of 25-40 and thats where our 3 picks would then lie.
Posh now its over. Do you expect us to use our 60+picks on Naish and take just two others at 29 and 41, which I think would leave 1 selection still available for the pre-season?

We have been quiet during trade period but looks like we have made a good deal at the end. We certainly need a big forward target to complement Tom when he comes back (hopefully) from his injury so have a promising Jacob joining is a pretty good deal.

Reactions: 1 user
Biased aside, I reckon this bloke is underrated. The highlights make him look really good in attack but what are his 'cons'?

Statistically, he’s gone backwards every year since debuting in 2021. His numbers are comparable to Miller.
Miller 7.86 with .36gls
Kozi 8.12 with 1.13gls
That's not remotely close when.u look how hard every .10 is at afl level.
Also he just turned 23.

Reactions: 1 user