Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Does he get the ball enough?

I reckon its a make or break year for him.

Needs to show something.

All the talent in the world doesn't mean much if you cant get the pill

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Does he get the ball enough?

I reckon its a make or break year for him.

Needs to show something.

All the talent in the world doesn't mean much if you cant get the pill
One gather, burst and goal from 55 is worth 50 ring-a-rosy handballs. Impact, not accumulation.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
One gather, burst and goal from 55 is worth 50 ring-a-rosy handballs. Impact, not accumulation.

It was the body work in that play aswell that I think was so good. Juddy is still lightweight, so if he can use his body to put defenders out of position that shows smarts too. To follow it up with that kick for goal from 55m (and it sailed through), was very impressive.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It was the body work in that play aswell that I think was so good. Juddy is still lightweight, so if he can use his body to put defenders out of position that shows smarts too. To follow it up with that kick for goal from 55m (and it sailed through), was very impressive.
He looks to have muscled up a bit, posh, while still being able to ride the topweight in a jumps race.