Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Who was the last Judson to play AFL/VFL footy? Wayne?

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Looks like a mid to me. Brilliant hands. I've heard someone from RFC say we've pegged him for a Lambert replacement. FWIW I'd like to see him much more outside this year but he's a natural near the fall. Not much of him.

Reactions: 1 user

Macca68

I'm a llama!
Mar 30, 2003
Looks like a mid to me. Brilliant hands. I've heard someone from RFC say we've pegged him for a Lambert replacement. FWIW I'd like to see him much more outside this year but he's a natural near the fall. Not much of him.
I think by this time next year all of Gibcus, Brown, Sonsie Banks and Clarke will all be really making their mark.

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
We want him to get more ball. And we want him to work more outside.

He is naturally inside. 63kg. 18yo as of October. Brilliant in close. But not yet at VFA level even very busy, much less prolific.

My thinking is that his being a child is the crux. Juddy will be 19yo in October. He's some kind of freak. Much as Oldster says - he might be close.

Is it a farce?

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
His time will come. Don't think it's yet.

Anyway, can't call a farce when not yet an emergency can we?

Could someone look up the by-laws?

• Haha

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I think he's 7kg under farce-weight, Bryan.

But it won't be long.