Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

TheUmpire

Tiger Rookie
Sep 30, 2003
Definitely going to be an A grade player. Uses the ball beautifully (unlike Sonsie who is all sizzle and no sausage).

Jury still out on Brown and Banks.

Reactions: 1 user

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Definitely going to be an A grade player. Uses the ball beautifully (unlike Sonsie who is all sizzle and no sausage).

I'm the authority on sausage here and Sonz has plenty enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Sonsie has dropped off a bit recently it seems from an outside point of view.
Reports are that teams are giving Sonsie physical attention. A working over of the 18yo kid
Against Hawks reserves it was Liam Shiels, going at him.all game and making him earn it.

Plus FActor in the lack of preseason. We've gotta make allowances for The Sonz

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

We could've taken a Key Forward instead of Brown or another good midfielder, so the microscope will be put on him, if he continues as he has been.

Started the pre season well but has dropped right off he did get an injury or two, so would be hoping to see more from him going forward from here.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
We could've taken a Key Forward instead of Brown or another good midfielder, so the microscope will be put on him, if he continues as he has been.

Started the pre season well but has dropped right off he did get an injury or two, so would be hoping to see more from him going forward from here.

I reckon Brown will be a good player - but is he a need for us? That’s my question. Key fwds and inside mids stocks are empty.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
My only comment on quoting the stats from the vfl from the game day site is that they are notoriously wrong. Need to wait for the vfl report on our website because sometimes the stats are very different

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
The Child Juddy was at wing/HFF. Stack was at the CB but the ball went their way. The Swan who received just inside 50 sent the ball across but Stack intercepted. Stack sent the ball 45m into the eyes of Mansell who shot poorly from 55m on goal. The ball was destined to pitch just inside the goal square to the right and then take three bounces out of bounds.

The Child Judd saw all that, and he lunged at that ball as it was about to pitch just inside the goal square. And he volleyed it with the outside of the slipper for a goal.

It was quite an intervention.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users