Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
We're all just assuming that Juddy will be in this week. Probably at the expense of that battler Prestia who hasn't polled a single coach's vote all year.

But maybe he will be overlooked. Has that occurred to anybody?

I can't believe there's not more noise on the Juddy thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
We're all just assuming that Juddy will be in this week. Probably at the expense of that battler Prestia who hasn't polled a single coach's vote all year.

i suspect that we are planning to debut the 21 gang at once, on the big G and on the big stage. ANZAC day eve vs the Doomans we will see Juddy, the Sonz, Banksy and Browny all don the seniors guernsey

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

You calling this a farce Jack?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I've seen enough, needs to come into the side.

Is not just a crumbing forward, can play higher up the ground.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Very impressed with JC, pace, agility, and knows where the goals are. I'm all in on him, a 200 gamer.

Judson Clarke (17 disposals, six inside-50s, five tackles, one goal)

"Had a bit of a different role in the first half playing through the midfield and had a great first half, which was good for his development and flexibility moving forward. He's taking really great steps forward in his development."

Reactions: 1 user