Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Just a couple of untidy disposals but clean hands in gathering the ground ball and always attacks the contests

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
His best outing of recent.

Good to see him show more poise has been a bit erratic in other games this year.

Another player we need to find his form asap.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Was impressed with his link play. Seemed to be running harder than usual. Very good game.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Terrific attack on a loose ball - in the air or on the deck. Sharp hands.
A game to build on

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Love Bakes. Reckon he is a beauty.
Always shows a willingness for the contest, gives his all, has a level head in the heat of the moment and possesses great hands to dish off the ball.
Would love to see him around the ball at times or even up forward.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
If Stack replaces Rioli, then Baker and Stack can alternate depending on match ups or need within games. I think there are moments where Baker could be very handy up forward with his intensity and pressure.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Never been convinced by this guy down back but thought he was terrific tonight. Attacked the ball with intent and won or halved some crucial contests.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Much love for Baker. Better jump on the bandwagon before it's too late folks. It's starting to get a bit full.