Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Been offered 500k per season to join the blues from what I've heard non media source. Contact length im uncertain
Like I said on the rumours board, I would let him go for a 2nd round pick.

Reactions: 1 user
It wouldn't surprise me other clubs are offering deals to him, doesn't mean much whether he's contracted with us next year if he wants to move the club will move him on, no good having someone who doesn't want to be there.

I hope he stays and the new coach can get the best out of him.
I hope he stays too Can see that happening if we get a new coach (Newman)
If Mini Dimma gets it can’t blame Cumbo asking for a trade the way MC have treated him

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Like I said on the rumours board, I would let him go for a 2nd round pick.
Trading Cumbo will come back to bite us
We shouldn’t be trading out our forwards that are goal kickers and have xfactor for a pick that may not turn out to be any good

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
I don’t want to see him go but certainly understand if he wanted to.

Wasn't Gresham supposedly offered around the same ($500-600k)? Maybe the deal fell through and have moved their attention to Cumberland? Or just continue to buy whoever they wish given they have plenty of brown paper bags to go around.

Last edited:
Trading Cumbo will come back to bite us
We shouldn’t be trading out our forwards that are goal kickers and have xfactor for a pick that may not turn out to be any good

I've never understood the "trade away a young player with huge potential to try and select a young player with huge potential"... thing.

Reactions: 4 users
I've never understood the "trade away a young player with huge potential to try and select a young player with huge potential"... thing.
Keep him. too valuable particularly if stringing a few games in a row. May replace Dusty after next year. "Mini" on his current performance as coach should not get the role. New coach will play him.

Played ok
Looked dangerous but will deservedly get reamed for taking the play-on advantage from a set shot 20 metres
Out, and missing the goal

One of my faves. Having little secondary education, and stonemasonry as his alternative career - with the threat of silicosis - let’s hope he makes it.
Yeah, let's hope he's not affected. Looking forward to see this new kicking for goal routine he mentioned.

Interesting chat with Cumbo.

Pretty interesting chat. Gave a bit of insight into what sort of bloke Cumberland is. Not sure about the bloke interviewing him, he's no Dylan Buckley. Overall I don't think there was any indication of an issue with Dimma or any of the theories that get around on this site. Just a young kid trying to find some consistency and a spot in the team. My ears pricked up when he started to talk about his girlfriend and discipline but it went nowhere...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty interesting chat. Gave a bit of insight into what sort of bloke Cumbucket is. Not sure about the bloke interviewing him, he's no Dylan Buckley. Overall I don't think there was any indication of an issue with Dimma or any of the theories that get around on this site. Just a young kid trying to find some consistency and a spot in the team. My ears pricked up when he started to talk about his girlfriend and discipline but it went nowhere...
Yeah, silly questions from the host, even trying to fork out some negative answer from Cumbo about Ooze.

I thought it was interesting saying he’s had to develop his professionalism. Work on body language & defence. Hopefully on the right track now.

Thanks for posting it TF.

Reactions: 4 users
Enjoyed watching and getting a bit of insight into Cumbo. Hope he progresses this year. Good luck to him.

Interesting chat with Cumbo.

That was an ordeal to listen too. Can only imagine how frustrating it was for Cumberland to actually be there and to be constantly interrupted while trying to answer questions. Even worse, the interviewer frequently answered his own questions on Noah’s behalf.

FFS people, whenever you are conducting an interview, let the person being interviewed talk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users