Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cumberland at least has another chance at it with Hardwick gone.

One thing is for sure, Cumberland wont be requesting any trade to the GC in a hurry.

Ball is in his court, lets see how he plays it.

Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Cumberland at least has another chance at it with Hardwick gone.

One thing is for sure, Cumberland wont be requesting any trade to the GC in a hurry.

Ball is in his court, lets see how he plays it.
Fingers crossed
Has all the talent but he needs to become more consistent.
He reminds me of Justin Plapp

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
great highlights. We were playing some great football at the back end of 2022. The farc decision still makes me angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 8 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
great highlights. We were playing some great football at the back end of 2022. The farc decision still makes me angry.
They all saw it coming. They were scared.
If we just got over Brisbane, we couldve got on a roll. Geelong Melbourne Collingwood and Sydney all at the G.
We had a good chance of snagging another 1..
P.s we did lose Prestia to a hammy
That's why I'm so upset that we didn't have Mitchell on the list,
They offered and we said No

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers had the wood on the Bears at our best because we at the very least broke even with them in the middle and forced them through pressure to play wide which they didn't like.

Playing an opponent to the wings allows you to cramp them and get higher degrees of physical and mental pressure on them and strips them for time.

That was the Tiger way, pressure them force them wide then stop block and squash them against the boundary and play the boundary win the ball back then take off forward.

One the Tigers lost the ability to break even or beat them in the middle they've comfortably torched us out of the middle at times with direct footy inside 50.

That kick from Lynch was poor l as was the defending on the goal line , even leaving out the ARC corruption.

Tigers should've got through that one. It could've been something magical but it went the other way.

The Eagles won in 2018 cos the RFC were knocked out.

The Cats probably won in 2022 because the ARC and Tommys sheizen kick knocked us out.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
I reckon the problem with Cumbo lies with others wanting to turn him into a robot.Give me quirky,out there types anytime.Far more interesting and bloody hard to control by opposing sides.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I know Noah has his critics but he is one of few on our list who gets to dangerous spots because he's got genuine footspeed & can get seperation on his opponent.
He nearly flipped the game on it's head yesterday in the VFL game in the last term. He's in my team for Opening round. Bolton to the midfield. Cumberland forward.

Reactions: 5 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Outside of the first 10mins yesterday, we didn't even look like buying a goal. No scoring threats whatsoever. Cumberland needs to play.

Reactions: 1 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
I know Noah has his critics but he is one of few on our list who gets to dangerous spots because he's got genuine footspeed & can get seperation on his opponent.
He nearly flipped the game on it's head yesterday in the VFL game in the last term. He's in my team for Opening round. Bolton to the midfield. Cumberland forward.
Must learn to guard the opposition exits and lead to where the ball isn’t going much better before he can get picked, less instinct please

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
When Cumbo comes into the side they must give him a run of 4 games no pressure he’s going to be dropped after 1 game

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’m a fan of Cumbo but he was pretty poor, no, dumb, yesterday. He was trying to imitate KB from 45 years ago in bouncing the ball as he’s about to be tackled. Not once but twice. And on both occasions he was trying to do far too much.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I’m a fan of Cumbo but he was pretty poor, no, dumb, yesterday. He was trying to imitate KB from 45 years ago in bouncing the ball as he’s about to be tackled. Not once but twice. And on both occasions he was trying to do far too much.
You obviously didn’t watch the 2nd half.
Was a game changer.
Marked everything, kicked goals or gave them off and evaded opponent like they were standing still.
You’ve got to break a few eggs to make an omelette and in the first half he was trying too hard to create something.
I preferred his game over Bolton’s selfish display in the seniors

Reactions: 3 users