Welcome PUMA | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome PUMA

tommystigers

Demetriou, McLachlan, Dillon. Just why?
Oct 6, 2004
Just posted on the RFC website that we have signed a five year deal with PUMA effective immediately. Well done.

tommystigers said:
Just posted on the RFC website that we have signed a five year deal with PUMA effective immediately. Well done.
Very good l like the Puma brand well done Richmond.

I always preferred Puma footy boots when I was a nipper. Really liked the emblem. Still buy Puma's for my exercise runners. They look cool on an old man when you wear em as street wear too.
No this isn't a paid service announcement.

Won't have any gear before Christmas by the look of it. :'(
BLK have residual stuff but a lot of it is only in small and XL.

good to see us sign with a world renowned brand with a good reputation as opposed to some of the previous spuds we've gone with. perhaps we'll get some decent merchandise.

We're joining a decent sized stable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puma_sponsorships

Borussia Dortmund apparel look to have 'real' black. Certainly looks promising that we'll get back to our real colours.

Our new pre-season strip ?

&NCS_modified=20151104115531&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-151019540.jpg

kind of weird, a Puma on a Tiger jumper.

We'd all laugh if the hawks had a kookaburra.

Good job by the club to get this resolved so quickly after the BLK collapse.

Ridley said:
Good job by the club to get this resolved so quickly after the BLK collapse.

Reading the presser, we already had PUMA lined up to sponsor us in 2018 and beyond. After the BLK collapse, PUMA agreed to start a year earlier.

I've still got a cracking puma RFC top I got a looooong time ago...if the gear is still of that ilk...I'll be a happy camper!

Baloo said:
Reading the presser, we already had PUMA lined up to sponsor us in 2018 and beyond. After the BLK collapse, PUMA agreed to start a year earlier.

Clearly the work of FoF. I expect a press release from them soon.

Too true Brodders, it could possible the Richmond Admin being one step ahead of the game :rofl

UntamedTiger said:
Borussia Dortmund apparel look to have 'real' black. Certainly looks promising that we'll get back to our real colours.

And not only is Borussia Dortmund's black a solid "real" black but the yellow is a "real" yellow not gold or mustard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGOdQ0wpvg

Love being in the same stable as Borussia Dortmund. Their fans go crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Lqs1y4vXw.
There's a lot of videos of their fans on the net.

Geez they've already got us listed (3rd after Olympic teams and before West Coast) ;D