Welcome PUMA | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome PUMA

easy said:
kind of weird, a Puma on a Tiger jumper.

We'd all laugh if the hawks had a kookaburra.
Very quick pick up et. I wonder how many other clubs have 'animal clashes' or other quirky sponsorship deals?

tigermike said:
Very quick pick up et. I wonder how many other clubs have 'animal clashes' or other quirky sponsorship deals?

You mean like Alliance Pharmacy sponsoring Essendon ?

Puma has always had good quality gear, it's great to be Back In Black!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Baloo said:
You mean like Alliance Pharmacy sponsoring Essendon ?
Well spotted ...and Brisbane Lions sponsored by Camperdown Dairy International; GWS have TOYO TIRES so that might explain their fatigue and their shorts sponsor is dyldam!!

Baloo said:
We're joining a decent sized stable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puma_sponsorships

They sponsor Leichester City so I hope that rubs off onto us.

This is very good news. Well done to the administration on getting this done.

Puma are a very good brand.

Ridley said:
Good job by the club to get this resolved so quickly after the BLK collapse.

Yes I believe that was the case but still credit where it's due. They did a good job to get PUMA to bring the contract forward a year and get us out of the sh!t.

Hopefully this type of positive outcome can be extended to other areas of sponsorship especially PRO naming rights. It's a bit ridiculous that ME Bank basically got free publicity this year.

Ridley said:
Yes I believe that was the case but still credit where it's due. They did a good job to get PUMA to bring the contract forward a year and get us out of the sh!t.

Hopefully this type of positive outcome can be extended to other areas of sponsorship especially PRO naming rights. It's a bit ridiculous that ME Bank basically got a year's free publicity this year.

Agree, it was good to see that they had already lined up a major sponsor for 2018 and beyond and that they were able to bring them forward. Long Live the FoF

Anyone know when the remainder of the Puma range will be available for purchase?

I notice that BLK still seem to be supplying apparel to a number of teams/competitions! (Rugby World Cup for example). I thought they went bust? Mind you I'm very happy with Puma and hoping they might release their own Puma brand premiership cap?

Watching the replay of a 2014 game, I much prefer the new yellow puma gurnsey, I didn’t realise at the time how orange our sash had become.

CC TIGER said:
Watching the replay of a 2014 game, I much prefer the new yellow puma gurnsey, I didn’t realise at the time how orange our sash had become.
Yeah, at the start of the year the new yellow seemed excessively bright. By the end, it looked right.

The 2018 polos look great.

Will buy 1 when released to the public and put my premiership cup pin on it.