Welcome to Richmond Chris Yarran | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Chris Yarran

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
btoz_01 said:
What about adding some Xfactor- Rioli or Ah Chee ?

Ah Chee needs a couple of preseasons and Rioli is more of a project, despite testing really well. Personally wouldn't use 12 on either.

jb03 said:
With those two plus Lennon and McBean say to come in to best 22, which 3 (plus Newman) would miss from EF team?

Batchelor out for Yarran, Conca/Griffiths out for Milera/Oliver.

67 special

Tiger Matchwinner
May 12, 2009
He's got a pretty decent highlights reel hasn't he? Clearly faster than Varcoe, B Ellis and several others, and some pretty slick skills with it. Who knows - he may be the pick of the trade period if he can keep on the park and find some form as his best is very good indeed.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
67 special said:
He's got a pretty decent highlights reel hasn't he? Clearly faster than Varcoe, B Ellis and several others, and some pretty slick skills with it. Who knows - he may be the pick of the trade period if he can keep on the park and find some form as his best is very good indeed.

Let's not waste him in defence too much because he's a great defensive attack with that tackling ability. Haven't seen this since the days of Krak.

loto

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 6, 2004
Makes for a pretty interesting round 1 next year, assuming we kick off again against Carlton

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Nice run and carry.
Notice how players shepherd and block for Yarran to go on his run.
Which one of our players will do that for him?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
loto said:
Makes for a pretty interesting round 1 next year, assuming we kick off again against Carlton

Yeah looking forward to see Yazz in the yellow & black against the Carlton Giants.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Win-win for both clubs. Not the player you need win wallowing at the bottom, but definitely adds class to a club vying for top 8/4.

I fully believe Richmond acted in good faith, trading up to get a pick 19 to satisfy Carlton, even though this was arguably overs. But Carlton were disgraceful, a bunch of amateurs who deserve to stay where they are for a very long time.

Mappa

Tiger Superstar
Jul 3, 2009
And a silent calm came over the MCG.

Not the normal Tiger roar.

As Chris Yarran kicks his fourth on the siren.

26 disposals at 80%

9 inside 50's

5 Tackles

4 Goals

And Yarran oozing class was heard to say to his fellow team mates as he left the field of play

I've always been BLACK & YELLOW

Carlton 45 Richmond 130

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
I would love him to take over the kick out duties, will hit targets left or right.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just woke up as I work night shift so needed a quick siesta before I clock on @6pm to the news we picked up Yaz.

Glad like so many of us we didn't hand over our pick 12.

The question is now where do we play him?

Across the other HBF with Houli?

Or as the crumbling forward?

Anyway welcome to the Tigers and have a B.O.G against the Blues rd 1 and keep your cool as I'm sure you will be targeted.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mappa said:
And a silent calm came over the MCG.

Not the normal Tiger roar.

As Chris Yarran kicks his fourth on the siren.

26 disposals at 80%

9 inside 50's

5 Tackles

4 Goals

And Yarran oozing class was heard to say to his fellow team mates as he left the field of play

I've always been BLACK & YELLOW

Carlton 45 Richmond 130

Don't discount the booooooing from those Scumton supporters. We should be able to fade it out with our roar.

pumped

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 14, 2014
Yazza played with Rance - & Nic Natinui - for Swan Districts and the WA U18's @ 2007 Nat Champs, as well as being in the 2006/07 AIS-AFL Academy Squad together (with Cotchin & Vickery too).

Yazza belongs at Punt Road.