Welcome to Richmond Chris Yarran | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Chris Yarran

Yarran is the AFL's first Halfback Forward - he plays forward from a starting position at halfback.

And being in the Yellow and Black in 2016, Yarran gets to play in the Dreamtime Game next year ... surely that will be a buzz for him.

Welcome Chris and may your career at Richmond be frutiful.

Like many others if he can match his obvious talents with effort and application the sky is the limit.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2015-10-22/yarrans-highlights
not sure if its been posted but not to shabby

Michael Gleeson (realfooty):

Yarran will embarrass and frustrate Carlton next year because he will be good at the Tigers. He is a player of elite ability but has battled with being a good player in a bad team. Put him in a good team and he will be a better player. Thus he was the sort of player Richmond was smart to get and Carlton wise to trade.

In the end, on the Yarran trade the Blues blinked. They got pick 19 after insisting they would only take 12. But something had to give and Richmond was not giving more.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-trades-2015-carltons-blue-october-20151022-gkfveg.html

pumped said:
Michael Gleeson (realfooty):

Yarran will embarrass and frustrate Carlton next year because he will be good at the Tigers. He is a player of elite ability but has battled with being a good player in a bad team. Put him in a good team and he will be a better player. Thus he was the sort of player Richmond was smart to get and Carlton wise to trade.

In the end, on the Yarran trade the Blues blinked. They got pick 19 after insisting they would only take 12. But something had to give and Richmond was not giving more.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-trades-2015-carltons-blue-october-20151022-gkfveg.html

Just saw the highlights real and I'm a little bit very excited. I didn't realise how good a tackler he is.

Bullarto Tiger said:
And being in the Yellow and Black in 2016, Yarran gets to play in the Dreamtime Game next year ... surely that will be a buzz for him.

Good to see another indigenous player at the club, and hopefully there's more to come.

taztiger4 said:
We now have 3, hoping for an Ah Chee or Rioii type from the ND
I heard TR saying today Rioli is a second rounder, Ah Chee an Milera could go early, I agree one of those would be nice up forward, don't mind the small bits of seen of Butler an Short but far from convinced they will make the grade

would have liked to use pick 31 but I'm very excited to have Yaz.

as others have said will be pretty lethal alongside Houli. and Rance for that matter.

Baloo said:
Just saw the highlights real and I'm a little bit very excited. I didn't realise how good a tackler he is.
Been watching all the YouTube stuff I can find on him lately ,geeez his good is bloody good