Welcome to Richmond Chris Yarran | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Chris Yarran

I'm happy to get him, we need some pace and class and he's got that. Yarran just doing his thing will add to the team. But if he lifts and really becomes a playmaker off the halfback line, he could, could be our Shaun Borgoyne. Not banking on that but it is a reasonable possibility.

A positive is that he can play both back and forward, versus say a Houli who is most effective up back and say Lennon as only a forward. Yarran will give Dimma more flexibility during matches.

waiting said:
TF would that be considered racist????

Maybe to some, but it's what club supporters do when a top player goes to another club. They'll be feral enough to do it which is why I'd love to see Yazz kick a bag and get BOG.

Welcome to Tigerland, Chris. May you enjoy a long and successful career with the yellow and black, peppered with numerous dashes off half-back, superb displays of poise and precision under fire and plenty of aggression. Go you good thing, stoked to have you on board the Tigger Train.

Got the guy who wanted to come here and the guy the club wanted here. Welcome Chris, happy to see ya in Yellow and Black.

Welcome to RFC Chris!

We are rapt to have you and your run and carry. A little magic on the big stage will never go astray!

waiting said:
Yeah I know TF!

Just had a dig.

He is going to be good Yaz. Where he is played is the question.

Swing between defence and attack would be good. Can't wait to see him mix with Jack in I50.

I just hope he can unlock the potential that he first showed when the Blues drafted him as a top 10. He threatened at Carlton, but never quite made it. He is at the very least an upgrade on some of the players we've used in the positions he can fill.

I Agree dan sh,ould be thanked>But a word of thanks to P R E .some of the comments written in which were being
noted by SOS were spot on.

Joshua Kay ‏@js_kay · 3h3 hours ago
Most goals for @CarltonFC 2013-15

Henderson 70
Waite 56
Garlett 55
Yarran 50
Menzel 47

#allgone

:hihi

Good luck to the Carlton Giants.

No club drug schemes,tanking or third party rortes here.
In joyful strains then let us sing!
Advance Richmond Fair!!!!! :clap

Barnzy said:
:hihi

Let's see how many rounds before people turn.

Don't get me wrong, not a horrible player. But will not massively change our fortunes and we paid overs. We missed all the best gets sadly.

No one player massively changes your fortunes but Yarran is a classy player who lost his way a bit at basket case Carlton. He will thrive in his new environment and will prove to be well worth two low 2nd round picks.

btoz_01 said:
Nice run and carry.
Notice how players shepherd and block for Yarran to go on his run.
Which one of our players will do that for him?

Townsend, they'll be connected together by a short rope.