Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Looks really fit and has added some aggression to his game. Consequently having a career best season.

Still staggers me how someone like Short, with his running and kicking ability had to wait until the rookie draft to find a home.

Looks really fit and has added some aggression to his game. Consequently having a career best season.

Still staggers me how someone like Short, with his running and kicking ability had to wait until the rookie draft to find a home.
Probably because he isn't tall, slightly built, and until 2 months ago, considered soft as butter.

Shorty has transformed his game this season. Showing more run, awareness and above all got some hardness into his game with his tackling that now seems to stick.

Reactions: 1 user
Some interesting stats:

* 1st in comp for total bounces (2nd avg bounces per game)
* 1st metres gained per game (and avg)
* 3rd total kicks (10th per game)
* 6th total marks (15th per game)
* 14th effective disposal percentage per game
* 11th total rebounds (18th per game)

Reactions: 1 users
Some interesting stats:

And despite this I'm sure the AA selectors wont even give him a sniff.

Some interesting stats:

Thanks Chris

Reactions: 1 user
Super finals effort. In our best three or four. Most touches with 22, 6 contested, 6 rebound 50’s, 522m gained.

Did some super brave things. The kick off the back foot under pressure in the back 50 to Nank 40 metres away with three blokes around him and the boundary was beyond elite. Vision and class. No one besides Dusty makes that kick.

Reactions: 2 users
Can point you to 2 replays where he just fell over
Congrats. I can point you to two replays where any player fell over tonight.

You're still wrong.

Amazed that Shortly still ends up a whipping boy in one of the best wins in our clubs history.

It takes all kinds of supporters I guess.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats. I can point you to two replays where any player fell over tonight.

You're still wrong.

Amazed that Shortly still ends up a whipping boy in one of the best wins in our clubs history.

It takes all kinds of supporters I guess.
He is a great player. But I think given the strength of the side at the minute, blokes like Broad being left out, Caddy etc, some
of his efforts tonights were a bit shaky. So a bit lucky at minute to be there, but that’s ok