Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

He is a great player. But I think given the strength of the side at the minute, blokes like Broad being left out, Caddy etc, some
of his efforts tonights were a bit shaky. So a bit lucky at minute to be there, but that’s ok
He is not lucky at all. He has had a great year.

Reactions: 3 users
He is a great player. But I think given the strength of the side at the minute, blokes like Broad being left out, Caddy etc, some
of his efforts tonights were a bit shaky. So a bit lucky at minute to be there, but that’s ok

I thought he was very good tonight, not sure what you were watching.

I thought it was his best final. He has improved every area I wanted him to.

(Except his kicking.)

Reactions: 3 users
This is not 2018 Shorty. Jayden works for a living. He works hard. He's combative. And when he can find a half metre he attacks.

Shorty had some big moments. I'm a fan.

Reactions: 9 users
He's been much better defensively this year. Didn't think he had it in him but happy to be wrong here.

He's not a pushover, he can hold his ground.

Reactions: 1 users
Had to a double take when he hit some of those contests hard

Reactions: 1 user
Shorty triggered me a bit when Robbie Gray got going early.

entrenched psychological habits are hard to break.

I said some things about shorty I shouldn't have.

I love Shorty. he was great.

• Haha
One of his better games. Hopefully maturity has eliminated some of his habits. Still kicks too many floaters though

Apart from that kick to Castagna instead of a shot at goal thought Shorty had a great game

I am not sure that Shorty can be called a great player just yet. He is a very good player who continually improves game on game. A great player like Dusty, Shane, Jack, Tom, Dylan and Trent can turn a game on its head and Shorty is not there yet

I am not sure that Shorty can be called a great player just yet. He is a very good player who continually improves game on game. A great player like Dusty, Shane, Jack, Tom, Dylan and Trent can turn a game on its head and Shorty is not there yet
I don't think he ever will be, UK. That's ok, we just need him to be the best Jayden Short he can be.

Reactions: 2 users