Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Let’s never hear about this ludicrous criticism of Shorty again.

Reactions: 8 users
Best game for the club by a mile. Only thing between him and the Norm Smith was Dusty. Contested work has improved out of sight. Keep it up Shorty

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Short has quietly become one of our best players. He does it week after week. Incredible.

Reactions: 1 user
Amazing game, really added to his game by putting his body on the line and getting contested possessions

Reactions: 1 users
He got something like 788 metres gained or something, in a shortened game! Not only that his tackling and pressure was first rate. It took a freak of the game for him to miss the norm smith. And he did all that without Vlas.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
WHERE ARE ALL THE SHORT KNOCKERS NOW?

*smile* good game. 2nd best on ground. Terrific season. Should finish top 2 in B&F as well. Great work Jayden.

Let’s never hear about this ludicrous criticism of Shorty again.
Tell me about it. All the Short knockers on here should eat their words. Reminds me of the Houli knockers. Never want to hear it again. Great season and terrific game.

That’ll shut the naysayers right up.

But for Dusty, the best player on the ground.

• Love
Gone from a scared fumbling mess to elite half back who came 2nd for Norm Smith - same as Houli. Full credit to coaches and the player

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Brave beyond question tonight. In traffic was composed, ran in and out of it like Geoff Raines.

So proud of my boy. Won a one on one in the air with Dangerfield in the middle and rag dolled Moggs Creeks finest.

The Simpson contest he could’ve been the one that was knocked out and he knew that coming in, that’s bravery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 users