Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Good to see you are taking this in your usual calm and dignified manner

In all honesty mate, how is one meant to react to that footage> All year we have felt like the AFL has been looking for a reason to destroy us - the majority felt that.

To quote a late great - "Just because your paranoid, don't mean they're not after you"

Reactions: 1 user

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
In all honesty mate, how is one meant to react to that footage> All year we have felt like the AFL has been looking for a reason to destroy us - the majority felt that.

To quote a late great - "Just because your paranoid, don't mean they're not after you"
If you want to condemn a player off some grainy phone footage be my guest. I'll just be happy in winning the flag thanks and enjoy the rest of the year. Had enough negativity throughout the year about this club. 1000's of people saw footage that made Lynch look like a dirty thug too. Doesn't mean it's true.

Great game Shorty, keep up the good work

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
So I watched the footage a few times.

Stuffed if I could tell what it was but not sure about the bag bit.

It did sort of dangle a little like it was a piece of jewellery or something similar.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Fair enough, I never bought into the whole "AFL is out to get us" conspiracy so I can't see AFL and ASADA rolling in to drug test the whole team. I agree its not a good look and Snorty Shorty will have some explaining to do, at least behind closed doors. Hopefully not much else comes of it.

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
If you want to condemn a player off some grainy phone footage be my guest. I'll just be happy in winning the flag thanks and enjoy the rest of the year. Had enough negativity throughout the year about this club. 1000's of people saw footage that made Lynch look like a dirty thug too. Doesn't mean it's true.

Great game Shorty, keep up the good work

I'm not, dont shoot the messenger. But the truth is the video is being shared on FB. Insta. Bigfooty. WhatsApp & all for the same reason.

On that note though I am going to sign off on this topic and the season as a whole. I hope to not hear anymore about it. It's been one hell of a ride, lets hope it finished on Saturday night. Best of luck fella's

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Again, the body will be the AFL drug testing the whole club. They know that stuff leaves the system very fast - but as these blokes are in a hub, getting them quickly via an ambush would be like shooting ducks in a barrell
Have you not met the AFL? There will be no such tests.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Let's not jump the gun. I got a feeling it's got to do with his dad passing away this year had x long battle with illness they were very close ,maybe his ashes for remembrance.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
It was not a TV recording from my understanding. Its a phone recording that has been shared privately, which has leaked
Private phone recordings have the full time score with the Rich and Geelong GF scores?

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I think it was some baking powder to
help with the premiership cake making.

stripes17

Tiger Superstar
Mar 9, 2004
Victoria
Let's not jump the gun. I got a feeling it's got to do with his dad passing away this year had x long battle with illness they were very close ,maybe his ashes for remembrance.
Yes, could be something to do with his dad. He was also wearing a black arm band

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Also, if you were to do a handover of something nefarious:
A) would you do it knowing cameras from mobiles to the television will be on you
B) Hold it up for everyone to for a total of 8 secs in full view of everyone and then thank the person????!!!