Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
somehow don't think Shorty would be getting handshake drugs over the fence after a GF win ..
that's the lowest grade possible !! he could afford much better ...

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Terrific game Shorty, AA season unfortunately unrecognized by AFL..

A touch annoyed by gutter social media, who knows what was passed to him, to speculate and make up stuff is extremely disrespectful given the situation. If indeed he did do something wrong then judge him at that point otherwise I think the mods should delete all the rumors and rubbish

Reactions: 4 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
On the surface it didn’t look good but you would be astounded ... ASTOUNDED... if that’s what actually occurred - with other supporters and kids standing right there etc. Didn’t exactly cover it up or seem concerned.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Also, if you were to do a handover of something nefarious:
A) would you do it knowing cameras from mobiles to the television will be on you
B) Hold it up for everyone to for a total of 8 secs in full view of everyone and then thank the person????!!!

Agree - just shows how speculation moves to rumour and then grows legs.

There is no way any player would be that stupid or naive

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
On the surface it didn’t look good but you would be astounded ... ASTOUNDED... if that’s what actually occurred - with other supporters and kids standing right there etc. Didn’t exactly cover it up or seem concerned.
It’s very, very odd at the least

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Its a watch. Relax would you all. We just won the bloody premiership - focus on that!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The club confirmed Short was asked to promote the watch during the Tigers’ celebrations.

A representative from watch company Wilder Haas has since posted on social media that he was responsible for handing Short the watch.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Storm in a bloody teacup. Poor dude had to cop heat and his name besmirched by conspiracy theorists. Just for that ,I'm going to buy one of their watches...how much are they?

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Storm in a bloody teacup. Poor dude had to cop heat and his name besmirched by conspiracy theorists. Just for that ,I'm going to buy one of their watches...how much are they?
Yep, it's sad some people went straight for the drug angle. Some people just can't enjoy a moment for what it is. I feel sorry for them

Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Raoul's predictions of disaster and mayhem slightly off beam
after a season where bashing Richmond has become a sport and here we have a Richmond fan trying to beat up this story. Bizarre.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users