Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Some outstanding moves and delivery today. Looked like he’d been playing at this level for 2 or 3 years.

Would be awesome if we could get him into our forward line as that smaller clever, quick, high skilled forward. Think we’ve lacked that the last few years and would make a MJ-Campbell duo very exciting.
Jud for the Trifecta.

George is nigh on done at Tigerland as a first 26 player, and now he has juniors usurping him, it's going to be difficult for George to get his incumbency back by the look of things and his hamstring could not have come at a worse time for him.

Very rare for a 3 x Premiership Player in the peak years of his career and age profile and experience to be in that position.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Jud for the Trifecta.

George is nigh on done at Tigerland as a first 25 player, and now he has juniors usurping him, it's going to be difficult for George to get his incumbency back by the look of things and his hamstring could not have come at a worse time for him.

Very rare for a 3 x Premiership Player in the peak years of his career and age profile and experience to be in that position.
See Clarko playing a bit higher. He actually started on the wing a few times today.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
See Clarko playing a bit higher. He actually started on the wing a few times today.
Agree Redders.

Jud might become a very dangerous attacking wingman delivering the ball through into the forward 50 and would kick plenty of goals.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
On the outer wing, he weaved and zigged and shimmied, and then found a target. That play alone is all you need to see. Will be a player

Reactions: 7 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
He looks like he has a bit of X-Factor

We might just have a player and the kid is still just 17
Im Doubling down on Seth , We have a player here this kid has what it takes

his 1st game for the Tigers and already looked like he had played 20 and at home and not scared to chance his arm and goes for it.

I like this kid

Reactions: 6 users

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
The thing about great players, is that they generally look pretty great right from the start.

Reactions: 9 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The thing about great players, is that they generally look pretty great right from the start.
Not often you see someone first up at that level and witness repeat class and composure. Very impressive. The biggest pleasant surprise from yesterday.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Reckon he sees the game well for a young fella , that you can’t teach , first game he won a few hot posies with shedda type vjsion thru traffic , great qualities when combined with pace and skill

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Reckon he sees the game well for a young fella , that you can’t teach , first game he won a few hot posies with shedda type vjsion thru traffic , great qualities when combined with pace and skill
He was like that as a junior - limited a bit by a knee injury but it was always there. Why I had him on my smokey list.

A ways to go though to keep it in perspective.

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
He was like that as a junior - limited a bit by a knee injury but it was always there. Why I had him on my smokey list.

A ways to go though to keep it in perspective.
Yeah promising signs but I’m sure he will have some work to do on the defensive and contested side of his game before we see him debut.