Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
Theres definitely been some signs over the last couple of weeks, more shots on goal and seems more involved. It's starting to come together for him, look out Sept

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
He's the " almost man" currently... almost kicked the goal, almost stuck the tackle, almost broke away from the pack... you have those runs when it just won't go your way

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
He's the " almost man" currently... almost kicked the goal, almost stuck the tackle, almost broke away from the pack... you have those runs when it just won't go your way
Yep. As long as he keeps doing the work to create those opportunities, things will turn around n he'll nail a few of the almost nearlies n we'll all be singin n dancin again.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Agree Craig. Starting to find some form. Graph looking like it's trending up again.

Reactions: 1 user

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
He's getting the ball more and racking up the efforts.

On track methinks for BIG BOY month.

Reactions: 1 users

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
Looked to have his zip and speed back last night.
Building at the right time of year

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Has been on a steady improve for the last month or longer. Shows the coaches were right to persevere.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
As others have remarked, it's all seems to be coming together for Rioli.
Hope he is priming himself for a BIG September because if the Tigers are to achieve ultimate success I do believe the team needs Rioli firing and playing at his very best. If that's the case then everything is possible.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
IMO Rioli is really vulnerable to lose his spot in the team. Just not finishing his work at all this season which is a small forwards bread & butter.
Had an extremely poor game again yesterday in conditions that should have suited him to a tee.
Stats are down across the board from last season & has had little success in the midfield.
Already dropped once this season & on the fringe with players coming back. Not a good place to be..

Have a look at Aarts numbers yesterday too? Is Dan earning his spot?

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I thought he was ok... did do one odd stop, prop before the ball, wait, then tackle the blue who picked it up. That had me scratching my head.... it was a soda soccer goal ready to put away.
The rest he looked ok

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
IMO Rioli is really vulnerable to lose his spot in the team. Just not finishing his work at all this season which is a small forwards bread & butter.
Had an extremely poor game again yesterday in conditions that should have suited him to a tee.
Stats are down across the board from last season & has had little success in the midfield.
Already dropped once this season & on the fringe with players coming back. Not a good place to be..

Have a look at Aarts numbers yesterday too? Is Dan earning his spot?
We should have given Aarts a chance against the Dees instead of Butler.

I think Rioli is still Heading on the up

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Spot on again ToO.

His stat line yesterday was poor.

10 touches
2 tackles
12 pressure acts
0 goals
4 turnovers

When Dan Butler rolls a stat line like that he is the first one on the chopping block.