Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

IMO Rioli is really vulnerable to lose his spot in the team. Just not finishing his work at all this season which is a small forwards bread & butter.
Had an extremely poor game again yesterday in conditions that should have suited him to a tee.
Stats are down across the board from last season & has had little success in the midfield.
Already dropped once this season & on the fringe with players coming back. Not a good place to be..

Have a look at Aarts numbers yesterday too? Is Dan earning his spot?

All correct TOO but Bolton was worse, so he’d be the first to go.
Fascinating how next week’s line up will look.
Martin and Cotchin for Bolton and ???
Should be Chol but we’d have to throw Caddy in the ruck. Or do we bring in another tall? And if we do, does Caddy stay?

Looks in a better place to me ...moving much better, doing the team things.
Remember it was Rioli who had the ball 15 metres out, and set up Graham by hand, rather than take a low percentage shot himself.

Good signs .....may be Riolis turn next week ...

Not kicking goals and isn’t impact though disposal.

He’s a liability at the moment. Has a half to sort it out or he should find himself playing finals in the VFL

Just doesn't have it. Has been pretty poor all season. Not sure what to make of it. Willie Rioli totally opposite. Makes things happen when he has the ball.

Just doesn't have it. Has been pretty poor all season. Not sure what to make of it. Willie Rioli totally opposite. Makes things happen when he has the ball.
He had it, he’s just misplaced it at the moment. You can see his confidence is at an all time low. Every time he gets it he’s slow coz he doesn’t trust his own game at the moment. I don’t think keeping him in the senior side is doing him any favours. Needs to go back and develop and build confidence in the 2’s imo.

Reactions: 2 users
He had it, he’s just misplaced it at the moment. You can see his confidence is at an all time low. Every time he gets it he’s slow coz he doesn’t trust his own game at the moment. I don’t think keeping him in the senior side is doing him any favours. Needs to go back and develop and build confidence in the 2’s imo.

Tend to agree. Should have happened a lot earlier. Not a good time now to be dropped.

Lets face it. He is really struglling. Seems to be in slow motion at times. I can't see him holding his spot.

it's a weird one Dans form.. and it does coincide with the Fevola situation. a dud of a family whose reputation is warranted.. he needs to get outta there ...

Reactions: 1 users
not at his best but not terrible like some are making out. Had his moments today

Reactions: 1 user