Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
moved better than he has all year but still missing that X factor.

Reactions: 1 user

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Was pretty good, but needs to stop hesitating. Cost us dearly in the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Pulled out of a crucial contest.
I’ve seen him drop his head too many times in marking contest now to let him off the hook.
Soft.

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Bolton aside, tonight you can only really rate blokes on effort.

I thought Rioli kept trying, which is more than could be said for most.

Reactions: 8 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Thought he looked better tonight in patches. Backed his speed which is the first I’ve seen of that in ages. One issue with the small forwards is that they were drawn too far up the ground too many times. Another thing to fix is having at least 3-4 forwards remain inside 50.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He kills our momentum when he gets the ball. Takes an age to move it in then just bombs it high or kicks backwards or sideways. 3rd quarter on Members wing a prime example. Lynch in the clear 20m on but Danny refused to move it on. We were still in front at that stage and should have been attacking but instead Geelong ended up getting the turnover and started their run..

He has lost all of his attacking instinct. I don’t know WTF is wrong with him. He’s not even close to the player he was in 2017.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great run last night passing to Aarts who goaled, but watching him grimace after that run shows he's carrying some injury.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Reckon he needs a stint in the backline, either at AFL or VFL. Get him to learn the basics again like sticking with a man and use his pace with the whole field in front of him