Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Caddy, Lambert and Shed retiring, & if Jack and Chimp take a haircut it will free up a fair bit of cap space, reckon Hopper and Taranto are doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Elegant player, throws his wicket away too often though.

View attachment 16643
Carl one of the most talented bats to play yet one of the most easily distracted and at times impatient, would have opposition bowling attacks at his will then would seemingly get bored or just lose interest or concentration and throw his wicket away.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Carl one of the most talented bats to play yet one of the most easily distracted and at times impatient, would have opposition bowling attacks at his will then would seemingly get bored or just lose interest or concentration and throw his wicket away.
My brother had to bowl to him one hot day when he was playing for Carlton. Aged 40+, made 200+.

The Mark Waugh of the West Indies.

Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
People are asking have we got the cap space
On October 31st we would have 2mill in cap space free
Retirements
650k Edwards
500k Caddy
500k Lambert
Cotchin & Riewoldt 1 mill savings
Both will be offered reduced amounts of 300-370k
Baker Rioli Ross Cumberland Short all signed
Bolton will follow early next year.
What a sensational football club we have become.
We should be crying that we are out of the finals race but this club is pushing to win more premiership.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Caddy, Lambert and Shed retiring, & if Jack and Chimp take a haircut it will free up a fair bit of cap space, reckon Hopper and Tarrant are doable.
Yep…Chris Tarrant shouldn’t cost us much as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
If you had any doubt thinking this was just a fanciful dream - I suggest you go watch dimma on 360 tonight.
Dimma - “It’s not something I feel overly comfortable about.. but the fact of the matter is, he is a quality player as well.. and he wants to come home.. and we’re hoping to facilitate that”.

Wow wee
"Quality" is Dimmaspeak for "Tiger". Didn't he defend Lynch at the Suns as a "quality" player?

Reactions: 4 users