Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Wow.... I never saw the ruck role coming... that is a serious leap. I very much enjoyed his bulldozer move where he had zero intent of actually affecting the ruck

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah what a pisser!!! Our latest ruck from nowhere and he did well!!! Hahaha... love this guy!!!

That goal he kicked was a ripper ... just went bang from the fifty and the ball sailed through the goals for a further twenty metres.
Watching a replay shows what a beautiful goal it was ... timing, poise, power and execution

Reactions: 1 user
He gives us a fourth midfielder in the centre after the ruck work has been done.
His recovery from the ruck contest is so quick.

Reactions: 5 users
Best game for the Tiges. Did some really good things but his smother which led to Jacks goal would have made the coaching staff *smile* themselves

Reactions: 2 users
Streak called it earlier saying throw him into the middle. I certainly didn't expect it to be as a ruckman but he does have that brutality about which seemed to work beautifully in the 2nd half.

Could well be Shaun Grigg 2.0

Reactions: 1 user
Loved his defensive work and his ruck work. Cleanest he’s been in a while too. Almost ashamed that I couldn’t fit him into the votes.

Reactions: 1 users
I was at the ground but my immediate reaction when he tackled lonie in the last quarter was that the tackle was amazing, the speed and almost violence of it was breathtaking.
On the TV what was the reason for the free?