Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
break Whitfields ribs, 27 disposals, 3 goals, 10 tackles.

I agree
Whitfield broke wind clutching at fresh air when Marlion danced around him in the GF.
I could watch a replay of that blind turn all day.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
continues to remind us how unique he is

one of the best going around for me

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Still think he shoulda won the norm smith in 2019...and he in now one of most Important half a dozen playera

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Great game - good to see him force himself back into the team - I reckon he saved at least 2 or 3 certain goals today.

Its amazing how a player who has only played 40 games is such a strong leader on the field - and he is certainly not playing like a 30 yo either.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good controlled aggression, can't remember him giving away a free kick, which he does at times.

Reactions: 3 users

grumpytiger

Tiger Matchwinner
May 6, 2007
Great game - good to see him force himself back into the team - I reckon he saved at least 2 or 3 certain goals today.

Its amazing how a player who has only played 40 games is such a strong leader on the field - and he is certainly not playing like a 30 yo either.
Don’t know what was going on in the pre season with him not really involved in the practice games. But he’s gone up a level this season. Agree clear leader in B&F at this point. What about that spoil on Himmelberg

Reactions: 1 user