Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Sure is having a great season, his consistency so far this year has been very impressive. Just wonder if he should get some minutes in the middle, could be a weapon for short spurts there.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
He's as tough as anyone I've seen in the Richmond jumper. Wasn't convinced over the first couple of seasons but I've seen the light. Just wish he was 5 years younger so we could get him to 200 games.

Reactions: 6 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
He's as tough as anyone I've seen in the Richmond jumper. Wasn't convinced over the first couple of seasons but I've seen the light. Just wish he was 5 years younger so we could get him to 200 games.
We got to get him to 100 games. Those 3 boys of his are surely dyed in the wool Tigers now.

Reactions: 4 users

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
Another brilliant game. I just love his toughness and ability to hit the contest and battle at all costs. Not the best skilled but has the best desire by a mile.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
My all time favourite whipping boy, been absolutely outstanding, playing with great ferocity and clearly his best month of footy

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
I know he’s now 30 but his game just keeps getting better. There is another level of maturity and, dare I say it, leadership creeping into his game. Is ready now to assume Shedda’s role as the Indigenous leader of Tigerland if and when Shane’s brilliant career winds down…. hopefully not too soon though!
I want them both involved in flag 2022 first.

Reactions: 2 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
right now he is amongst our best and most important players....tough, fast,hard and skillfull

Reactions: 1 user

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
His frame and speed means there are plenty more years in the tank. Geez that crumb off the pack and left foot lace out kick on his left at full flight… breathtaking really. Not many players in the league could do that… Shai maybe.

Reactions: 1 user

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
I’ve always thought he was a second half player - comparatively shaky in the first couple of quarters when everyone’s fresh, but better than most at getting the business done when fatigued. Looked great from the start last night. And more disciplined than usual too.

More of the same, and he’s undroppable.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's the smoothest mover I've ever seen in AFL. And is now hitting targets and kicking important goals. Has always been brutally hard.

EzT called him one of the tigers best wingers ever, his form in the first 4 games of 2022 supports that statement!

It's magic.

Reactions: 3 users