Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

he didnt "plough" him tho. He hit him hard enough to knock him over, but not so hard he couldnt get straight back up. he didnt hit his head (IMO) and he didnt cause concussion.
if bumping is still allowed, Pickett executed the perfect example.
You should be thanking a certain poster for his sage advice which you've clearly taken on board - your recent posting is the very definition of nuanced

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
he didnt "plough" him tho. He hit him hard enough to knock him over, but not so hard he couldnt get straight back up. he didnt hit his head (IMO) and he didnt cause concussion.
if bumping is still allowed, Pickett executed the perfect example.

My take is if you elect to bump when you don't have to then you have to make contact nowhere near the head. If there is even a question as to if you hit someone in the head I think you are in trouble.

"ploughing"? geez Big R, you ought to be working for the AFL, or the Sun Herald ..

Call it sat him on his arse if you prefer. He should have blocked instead of bumping.

What time is he up? Robinson will be hoping first one up, so he can get the hatchet job to print.

• Haha
Case dismissed
I wouldn't be happy with Hardwick.
He never gave it a chance to hit the tribunal.
Not sure why Hardwick had to comment.
Was he using Pickett to keep the hyenas off lynch? Because there's not much to cling to then a coach burning his own player.

Reactions: 3 users
Case dismissed
Was he using Pickett to keep the hyenas off lynch? Because there's not much to cling to then a coach burning his own player.
Yes if he got off after Hardwick said that, the Richmond haters would have been beside themselves and it would have been a story. Didn’t need to say it

Reactions: 3 users
My take is if you elect to bump when you don't have to then you have to make contact nowhere near the head. If there is even a question as to if you hit someone in the head I think you are in trouble.

Call it sat him on his arse if you prefer. He should have blocked instead of bumping.
what did you think of the geelong bloke who concussed higgins with a bump? suspension or good bump?

what did you think of the geelong bloke who concussed higgins with a bump? suspension or good bump?

I just googled it, it's a hard one I think because he actually has the ball and then when he releases Higgins is there, so it's not like he has run him down or anything. I'm not sure he really bumps either, I think he holds right back. If I was in the chair I'd probably say ok but if he got a week I could also understand.

Case dismissed

Hardwick is behaving like he wants out of his contract. Too many stupid comments in one week to be anything else.

I reckon he wants the GC or GWS gig and to get away from Melb and his ex missus.

His stupid comment list from this week.

1. Encouraging people to take drugs
2. Saying Pickett's bump is 1 week under the law before the appeal hearing
3. Giving Dusty his blessing to leave at the end of the year
4. Confirming he will go at the end of our era

Benny can't be happy.

Reactions: 1 users
Pickett rated his level of speed and aggression in the bump as a 3 out of 10. Pity the poor bloke he gives a "10" effort to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hardwick is behaving like he wants out of his contract. Too many stupid comments in one week to be anything else.

I reckon he wants the GC or GWS gig and to get away from Melb and his ex missus.

Benny can't be happy.

Not his finest work that’s for sure.

Benny can't be happy.
1. My kids has flu and is on Amoxicillin and Panadol. Get this - the DOCTOR made him take drugs!
2. Pickett's bump was a week, no idea why we appealed.
3. Odd, no need for him to comment.
4. Likewise. I suspect there's a point where you're so comfortable in yourself that you just say what you really think.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Pickett rated his level of speed and aggression in the bump as a 3 out of 10. Pity the poor bloke he gives a "10" effort to.
It's what I like to call Symphony in the Key of Pain ...:ROFLMAO:

When he hits blokes it sounds like a car accident involving a kangaroo and a Landover....

I could keep going with these unamusing one liners but I do respect people's right to not endure unnecessary eye pollution.

Reactions: 2 users
Grand final day. Marlion lines up on the wing next to Langdon.

"No next week, rabbit."

Then he comes off the square, puts Oliver's sternum through his lung, blind turns Petracca and laces-out Lynch.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
He got a lifetime of lost grand final memories from the game. No suspension will hurt as much as his salty tears for years to come

Yep, but it is hypocrisy at its finest.

Marlion misses a dream time game as an indigenous player who designed the jumper his club will wear.

• Angry