Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

He still did some good things today. Another guy subbed off simply due to his hardness.

Reactions: 5 users
Horrible brain fade that could have cost us!
Wish he would go for goal when streaming inside 50 - he is a good shot!

Reactions: 1 users
Might not have got stats but he certainty bruised a few. Ending Bailey’s day was probably the difference.

Turned the game.

They had to sub on a sub standard ruckman,

And they were always gonna lose from that moment

If he cops a fine I reckon there needs to be a Gofundme page setup. Might as well keep it up permanently seeing he's the MRO's ATM.

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't seen it either. Jon Ralph as always crapping on about it on twitter.
Yep he mentioned it at half time. Footage shows them doing the exact same thing to each other. Picketts little punch obviously Bruce Lee like…

Reactions: 1 users
He's got be more disciplined. That crude tackle on Robinson in that part of the ground at that time in the game was inexcusable. It could have lost us the game

Reactions: 2 users
Yep he mentioned it at half time. Footage shows them doing the exact same thing to each other. Picketts little punch obviously Bruce Lee like…
My thoughts are that the 2 little chest hits we saw was after the event.
Marlion hurt him with a bump just preceding mutual the chest taps.
Still think MP will need Bailey to say it happened prior and that is why he remonstrated with a chest hit. Christian wit miss a chance like this.
Probably lucky the high tackle was on Robinson, if it had of been on any others they would probably have acted like they were dead. Robinson needs outcomes to extend his career.

Reactions: 1 user
Preuss received a $2000 fine for rough conduct for a bump that was much more forceful than the one Marlikn got rubbed out for.

The MRP is disgusting.

Reactions: 2 users