Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It was great to see Marlion kick a couple snaggers last week.
He's very unselfish, be good to see him back himself in a bit more and take a few more shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just an article about what we supporters already know about Marlion but anyone relying on AFL stats & their view on a player you have to seriously question :rolleyes: , they have Pickett below average for pressure acts o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AFL FANTASY POINTS70.1AVERAGE
DISPOSALS17.2AVERAGE
GOALS0.5ABOVE AVG.
INTERCEPTS4.9ELITE
PRESSURE ACTS13.8BELOW AVG.
Probably a dumb question,but. Do the pressure acts get averaged against all the players or just compared to other wing men??? Wouldn't have thought that wing men would have that high a pressure rating as their job is mainly running up n down the ground like maniacs either linking up in your sides possession chains or filling holes n space to try n disrupt opposition chains.

Reckon old Foosh puts plenty of pressure on oppo players whenever he gets somewhere near them n they start to hear them footsteps coming regardless of what champion dither comes out with.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Just an article about what we supporters already know about Marlion but anyone relying on AFL stats & their view on a player you have to seriously question :rolleyes: , they have Pickett below average for pressure acts o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AFL FANTASY POINTS70.1AVERAGE
DISPOSALS17.2AVERAGE
GOALS0.5ABOVE AVG.
INTERCEPTS4.9ELITE
PRESSURE ACTS13.8BELOW AVG.
Stats and football gambling.
How did these things infiltrate our wonderful game?
I’m old school.
I rely on my eyes to tell me who played well and who didn’t.
I don’t need someone telling me Marlion doesn’t apply pressure according to their convoluted metrics.
Ignore the noise.
Enjoy the game

Reactions: 6 users

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Not sure why opposition blokes try to blue him every week. Not the type that looks like he’d take a backward step and definitely not some,one I’d want to mess with.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I said he would be close to our best player this year and I didn't see anything to say he wouldn't be yesterday

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Quite a few of the Indigenous lads were flat. I wonder if the Willie Rioli Snr death during the week had an impact? Something like that is an intangible.
I was just having this same conversation with a mate of mine. Could very well been the case.

Reactions: 1 users