Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Staring Dimma in the face - play this guy as pressure forward, can mark, and can play as second ruck when needed.
Rioli and Baker wing/half back.
Balta- the next Rance - back where we desperately need him, in our leaking defence.
Consider Short back and Vlaustin a run through the middle depending on match ups.
Soldo out

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Thought he worked hard for little luck.

Made some brave spoils but doesn’t have that sleek movement he had early in the year.

Not slicing and dicing traffic like he was.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
long season for Marlion.

Like Baker, Short and Graham, I think he's physically hurting is Marlion. Long year, we have had so many injuries, some players have truly carried us this year.
Prob catching up with them a bit

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
improvement on last week, but the bar was low, patchy game, some good moments and some bad ones.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
His ”pressure” on the ball carrier has been stopped by AFL by constantly suspending him
He can’t play with the same tenacity as he’s constantly under the microscope

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
We play such a taxing game that it's not surprising our players have run out of gas.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Been brilliant this season , part of the reason I was a fence sitter with MP was the fact he has days it appears he just “ not there” , I actually believe these days may have cost him been drafted earlier in his career , the last 2 weeks he’s looked miles of early in the games , he’ll bounce back .

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Has lost his way big time. Not sure what's happened here.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Thats a top 20 victory experience for me.

Marlion dedicated his game to half dustys kidney while everyone was looking at sheds

And i burnt kununurra to the ground.

Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Might not have got stats but he certainty bruised a few. Ending Bailey’s day was probably the difference.

Reactions: 3 users