Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Uppity black fella, I can't think of another explanation. Players bump each other every week but Pickett gets done for it constantly.

DS

Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Uppity black fella, I can't think of another explanation. Players bump each other every week but Pickett gets done for it constantly.

DS
Challenging it FFS.
Ask the tribunal, who makes contact 1st?
Didn't they learn in Brisbane never upset the toughest kid at school.
Bailey pushes him with a very similar push to the chest, pity Pickett is a ninja and returns one back to Bailey that busts up everything internal.

Reactions: 1 user

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
$3000 fine for an open handed push at Zac Bailey??? OMG the video shows the 2 bumping into each other, squaring up and Bailey delivering 2 pushes to Pickett before getting one back. The match revue / AFL has gone insane. Not to mention the umpire bouncing / throwing it up at his own whim during the game after stuffing up numerous bounces.

Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
$3000 fine for an open handed push at Zac Bailey??? OMG the video shows the 2 bumping into each other, squaring up and Bailey delivering 2 pushes to Pickett before getting one back. The match revue / AFL has gone insane. Not to mention the umpire bouncing / throwing it up at his own whim during the game after stuffing up numerous bounces.
I don't think the fine was for that incident. Pretty sure it was against Mathieson but I haven't seen the footage.

Reactions: 4 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
*smile* off Brisbane ya bunch of *smile* whinging pansies. This is a joke. How could anyone possibly be concerned with a bump like that.

And the AFL are going to talk to Richmond about how rough a Marlion is?? *smile* off. Just turn the game into netball and be done with it.

What the *smile* is wrong with the world? Soft.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I don't think the fine was for that incident. Pretty sure it was against Mathieson but I haven't seen the footage.
It was against Mathieson but I haven’t seen it either. He should be paid $3k for belting that peanut.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Brisbane players will chip in to cover the cost you'd reckon.
Nah too busy sucking their thumbs and crying for their mummies.

“Mummy, the bad Tiger man bumped me and it really hurt. Waaah waaah waaaaaaahhhh!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
After all the cheap shots these *smile* have taken at our blokes too. Do they forget trying to kill Liam Baker last year?

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Surely Karen Cornes said that Fagan was a sook? Or does he only call Dimma out?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
We are in their heads. Mentally fragile.

They need a change in personal and in the coaching box.

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
It’s OK that Robinson takes out Dusty for the season, but they lose their bloke to a much lesser injury, and they sook it up complaining to the AFL.

Hope they never win another game against us - ever.

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
For some reason the AFL have an axe to grind when it comes to Pickett.
Tread carefully Gil if i was you or it won't be just concussion payouts the afl have too worry about.