Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
No doubt he and KMac are head and shoulders our best wingers, and it's an important role. But so is centre square mid. At least he should have gone in for more bounces before playing wing in normal play.
Like this idea.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Not to mention he won a Norm Goss Medal and got Norm Smith votes playing in the guts.

I think it's as simple as he and KMac are our best wingers by a long way and it's a role we value highly especially on the wide expanses of the G. And we only have one of him. However with Ross having played the role Marlion should have gone inside last night. And next year, unless we get two starting on-ballers in the trade period.
Sam Banks the key here. If continues with his development he will eventually take one of those wings giving us more flexibility to play Marlion in the guts.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Sam Banks the key here. If continues with his development he will eventually take one of those wings giving us more flexibility to play Marlion in the guts.

I agree., Big pre-season from him and who knows next year. Good body on him, strong runner.

Reactions: 1 users