Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Very good 7 possession game.
Makes others walk a bit taller, and opponents have a look when he's around.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Other then a couple of brilliant moments did sfa , however if MP is not 10 times the wingman Ross is I’ll do nothing

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Other then a couple of brilliant moments did sfa , however if MP is not 10 times the wingman Ross is I’ll do nothing
Good on him, got the job done. But he squibbed a ball he should’ve got about 5 min earlier on wing

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Didn't mind Rossy's efforts today, still learning n growing into his game. Thought the Foosh was gunna be on early in the first qtr n then he disappeared when the game got hectic n we struggled to put ball in his direction. Bloody rapt he got to pounce for that last one, even ploughed past the Dusty one one on his way to the pill. Totally owned it.

Reactions: 5 users

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
Rapt for Marlion, being played out of position and finding things a bit tougher lately but he just gets on with it and doesn't spit the dummy.
Such a cool head in a crisis which we haven't had too much of the last few years. Superb crumb and goal, time stood still for him.

Reactions: 12 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
He took the situation into his own hands . Awesome effort
Unlike others who handball for the sake of handballing and soiling there shorts
Big lesson learnt in last minute of the game
Own the moment , and don’t soil your jocks

Reactions: 9 users

wammo

We're from Tigerland
May 16, 2007
Don’t soil you jocks is a good lesson for any moment

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Marlion was fantastic in the dying minutes. Had the composure to steady and kick the goal on his left. Setup our goal minutes before. Didn't have much of the football before then but he impacted when we really needed it.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Saved the day did Pickett. Had a good first quarter and last 10 minutes. Otherwise unsighted. 1 disposal in 2nd and 3rd combined.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Marlion was fantastic in the dying minutes. Had the composure to steady and kick the goal on his left. Setup our goal minutes before. Didn't have much of the football before then but he impacted when we really needed it.
He caught the fast running player and stopped him flat.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
He took the situation into his own hands . Awesome effort
Unlike others who handball for the sake of handballing and soiling there shorts
Big lesson learnt in last minute of the game
Own the moment , and don’t soil your jocks
That’s *smile*

Some players may have picked the wrong option but no one soiled their shorts.

Reactions: 1 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
That’s *smile*

Some players may have picked the wrong option but no one soiled their shorts.
Your kidding aren’t you . The situation with handballs continually missing targets as players handball for the sake of handballing is laughable . Hugo biggest culprit!!! . Hugo and Clarke two biggest soilers in the team . Watch the replay . Mind boggling

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Foosh Junior No 1 is a Tiger tragic like us already. Got to get the big Foosh to 100 games so we can draft Latrell and co. All the rest keep having girls which is not gonna help the men’s team.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users