Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Why did we move him from the wing?

He hasn't thrived with the change. Maybe he is playing forward to cover the lack of defensive running of Jack and Cotch?

Reactions: 2 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I don't mind the move to midfield but I think he kills momentum when he takes a mark. He trys to baulk and weave like Shai does but doesn't have the agility. Just pick the first option Marlion!

Reactions: 1 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Wing is his go play him there
Ross isn’t a winger put him in the middle ffs

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
need to get Marlion to 100 games

He's going to have to earn them though, its about 30 games remIning, right? IMO he's is on the fringe of the team this year and I'm not sure he's going to get there, particularly with a new coach on the way. They'll likely want to clear out the older players and start fresh.

Reactions: 3 users

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Terrible game. His hesitation to not kick the ball got us into trouble on at least 4 occasions. We need to start playing quick again. He is not helping in this regard.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He has been horrible this year. No better today. His ball use and decision making are momentum killers.

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Terrible game. His hesitation to not kick the ball got us into trouble on at least 4 occasions. We need to start playing quick again. He is not helping in this regard.
Needs to be told that whenever he gets the ball - that he’s to just assume there’s a tackler up his clacker - and just get rid of the ball immediately

• Dislike

tigre garçon

Yes, 2017, 2019 and 2020... were very good years!
Apr 22, 2004
Wasn't the only one whose indecision with the ball cost us. Port players were more decisive/confident overall today.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Why would they want him? And what would they pay. They're in a rebuild and don't need a 30 year old winger.
Dunno, they may want a little bit of hardness, if they go young, the kids will get badly beaten up.

Having said that, if his kids are as good as rumoured, I'd like first refusal in the draft.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Why would they want him? And what would they pay. They're in a rebuild and don't need a 30 year old winger.
Why not? Good for experience with this 'rebuild' team. I reckon he's had his time here and family probably wants to go back home.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
His kicking has never been good but now his shitt kicking is costing us badly.
You never seen a shiit kick till you watch him Flapper and Ralphsmith play.
It's time we don't play him anymore