Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Nice piece about him in the site that cant be named from Parrot today.

Might be the nicest thing he has ever said about the club.

Always suspicious of Barrett.... also reckoned it was a travesty that Dustin wasn't AA

The faux love will soon be followed by some bit of made up trash to put his disdain for our club back where it belongs!

Reactions: 1 user
Nice piece about him in the site that cant be named from Parrot today.

Might be the nicest thing he has ever said about the club.

hes studied the form and realised we'll most likely win the flag.

• Haha
Short and out
Pickett in.

But i can see the goose's will drop Baker

I like the Short out Pickett in. Bolton and Ellis down in numbers and could be one of those 3 should we make this bold change. Blata will make way for Nank and even if Nank pulls up sore will make way for Chol. Baker out of the 22 would for me not be a good move, I think he will love a quick, dry evening deck on Saturday night.

They beauty of playing last is we get to see 2 teams from Dons, WC, GWS or Dogs get eliminated. Cats or Pies move to a knock out final. Then our game to set up hopefully our third preliminary final in a row. Uncharted territory for me (40 years of following them !!!)

People keep saying he’s another Sydney.

Well, two Sydneys in the one team would make Richmond both greater and more western.

I like it.

We need more Sidneys...

220px-Sid_James_B%26W.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
If he didn't come to us injured I reckon he'd be in the seniors for this final series. But a massive risk to bring him in just for the finals. If we were seriously lacking in a role, position that Merlion could fill, then it might be understandable, but we're pretty good across the board.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't think he will come in, but I didn't think Stack would come in either! Could be a wildcard. I love Bolton but I don't think we'd lose anything bringing in Marlion for him. I'm not so sure about Short, I can't see Hardwick playing around with a back 6 that is working - irrespective of Short's dubious decision making under pressure - that is there for all to see in every big game he's played in.

Fast or slow, he moves superbly.

Yesterday his movement looked a hybrid maurice/mcleod to me.

And jump up after huge head on with the ruckman, amongst others, and cooly slot the goal

Is blocksplitter tough

His movement is what stands out. Jeez some are a bit tough on him given the massive change he is undergoing. And he's got that understated dusty type way of just getting on with it. Haven't seen him remonstrate or fire up at opponents.

Reactions: 1 users
Dimma effectively struck him out for a finals game on 360 tonight. It would have been unlike Dimma to pull a move like that.

Right decision IMO. It's all about 2020 and beyond for Marlion