Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005
Pickett only has two gears. Cruising and overdrive. Class above VFL level and has the size & maturity to fit straight into our midfield rotation.

Huge decision for selectors. Based on last games by him and Ross I think he’s the more likely to get the nod. GWS will make it a dogfight.

9B25C70A-87B7-42C6-975D-E1A732253882.jpeg

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Pickett could be something ... from 2020 onwards.
Would much prefer to see Ross play in the cut and thrust of the grannie

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Pickett could be something ... from 2020 onwards.
Would much prefer to see Ross play in the cut and thrust of the grannie

Amazing that our stocks are so high that we have three first year players (Stack/Ross/Pickett) that we would be happy to see play in a GF.

That's how good we are right now.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Amazing that our stocks are so high that we have three first year players (Stack/Ross/Pickett) that we would be happy to see play in a GF.

That's how good we are right now.
Win next week and my cocky *cough* - ness will be getting bigger next season. Just like last season. :))

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
He won the Norm Goss but I had Beasley and Morris in front. Eggy was clear best on in the first half.
Marlion just looks so damn good in everything he does which gets people excited

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Marlion was head and shoulders the best player on the field. Two classes above most. His best game for the club, battering ram at the door.

Don't worry that he "only" had 20. He'll only have 20 if he plays next week. Not all will be as incisive and creative as most were today, but enough will.

Reactions: 1 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
He won the Norm Goss but I had Beasley and Morris in front. Eggy was clear best on in the first half.
Marlion just looks so damn good in everything he does which gets people excited
Bit like that Dustin Martin fella ? :)

Filthy Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 10, 2014
Kmac no form to warrant selection, and Ross hasn’t done more than Pickett... he’s got the maturity and the skill and now the momentum of a BOG in a premiership... I understand the notion of keep him for 2020 but this bloke was selected at age 27 because he can provide immediate impact. Let’s seize the moment here.

He had the game high 9 tackles and I think that says he has the right mindset and knows the Richmond brand.

Reactions: 5 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Kmac no form to warrant selection, and Ross hasn’t done more than Pickett... he’s got the maturity and the skill and now the momentum of a BOG in a premiership... I understand the notion of keep him for 2020 but this bloke was selected at age 27 because he can provide immediate impact. Let’s seize the moment here.

He had the game high 9 tackles and I think that says he has the right mindset and knows the Richmond brand.

Umm no, the club said at the time he was recruited for the long term

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im a big fan of marlion.

But i thought eggs was our best today.

However, its about The Process

And Kmac doesnt just know it, he lives it.

Kmac in for graham

If we were GWS, id play Marlion for sure

But we are richmond and they are gws

stanford

Tiger Cub
Oct 8, 2004
Pickett was good but eggs was bog.

i dont mind bringing in. ross.. Ross might not have the grunt of graham but brings a bit more speed