Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'm not concerned about DTLD or anyone else. The band's back together, they are gonna come good. We just need the cavalry to return in midfield, with no disrespect to Baker's and Dusty's heroics.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Was our best defender tonight. I thought Grimes, Short, Houli, Vlastuin and Astbury all had poor games by their own standards, but Broady stood up. Balta was also good.

wammo

We're from Tigerland
May 16, 2007
One of my favourites. If I was a selector Richmond would never take the field without him, but he does give away a few goals by missing the target in or around D50. Would love him to clean that up.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Love Broad.
Just watching the replay.
Broad was excellent.
He was beaten once only by Hogan on a perfect lead and pass. Nothing he could do.
I was upset with the defence during the game but I can see now that our undermanned midfield was the issue.
When the ball comes in without midfield pressure a defence has no hope.
Broad was in the best behind Bakes, Nank and Dusty.
Hope the selectors don't make last years mistake...he must play on Hipwood who he beats easily.
They must've made that mistake for at least 4 goals of Hipwoods I saw were kicked on Vlastuin and Grimes.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Was good again tonight held up the defence with Noah.

Has been reliable and been one of our best half dozen all year for consistency and reliability.

Playing his best footy.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Been our best defender and most consistent player this year.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Killed it again this week.

Huge first half helped to hold them up.

Best performed and most consistant and reliable defender for the club by a mile this year.

No Broad no Tigers .......................... :))

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Still don't understand why he was dropped last year

Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Killed it again this week.

Huge first half helped to hold them up.

Best performed and most consistant and reliable defender for the club by a mile this year.

No Broad no Tigers .......................... :))
When all were fumbling around him, Broady stood up.............again

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
My man Broady just gets better and this season is our defence kingpin. Reads the game so well and never stops all game. No wonder he is spent at the final siren

Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
My man Broady just gets better and this season is our defence kingpin. Reads the game so well and never stops all game. No wonder he is spent at the final siren
He’s a bloody ripper. Defend, defend, run to support, run upfield
His run off to offer support upfield is phenomenal. He never leaves much in the tank at games end.

Reactions: 1 users