Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Surely jack and cotch next?
Maybe they might choose to exit if they get to flag 4
I reckon we'd all be ecstatic for that ending for our great leaders !

What a way for them to finish winning number 4 from 7th ....... BEST

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Didn’t have the best of nights. Had his hands full with Cameron. I didn’t think that was the right match up. I thought Rioli was better suited.

Reactions: 1 users

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Didn’t have the best of nights. Had his hands full with Cameron. I didn’t think that was the right match up. I thought Rioli was better suited.
We really missed Grimes last night, just to play on Cameron. Having Rioli that deep in defence would have taken away his transition, so our choices were restricted.

• Dislike

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Our defence in the EF was at times all at sea and both Nick and Nathan were trying to fill the holes and couldn't stick to their normal game. A good defensive coach (Rutten please) will fix our defensive frailties

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Anyone know where in Qld Broady got married?

I saw Cotch's social media post indicating he was there.

On Sunday I was at Movie World with the kids and swear I was behind Brooke and their girls in a queue for a ride. My son was wearing his Richmond cap . The blonde gave me a smile. I just thought she was trying to flirt with me.

But seeing they are in Qld, I'm now wondering whether it was them. Wish I'd seen Trent. Would gave got a pic

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Anyone know where in Qld Broady got married?

I saw Cotch's social media post indicating he was there.

On Sunday I was at Movie World with the kids and swear I was behind Brooke and their girls in a queue for a ride. My son was wearing his Richmond cap . The blonde gave me a smile. I just thought she was trying to flirt with me.

But seeing they are in Qld, I'm now wondering whether it was them. Wish I'd seen Trent. Would gave got a pic

I read an article that suggested they were married on the Goldy so you could be right that it was Brooke and the kids.

Maybe it was the Tigers hat, maybe it was flirting. The only way you can check if there might have been flirting there, is...................................................do you also have perfect hair like the master that is Trent??

• Haha

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I've never met Broady, but from the outside looks like a great bloke and a great clubman. Wish him and Tayla a lifetime of happiness.

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I've never met Broady, but from the outside looks like a great bloke and a great clubman. Wish him and Tayla a lifetime of happiness.

I have had a couple of interactions with him, and he's a ripper. One of the best Richmond players I have dealt with.

Reactions: 4 users