Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Announced today on Insta that Broady is going to be a dad. His wife is preggers. Congrats to both Nathan and Tayla.

Now lets get a big collective chant going. BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY

Reactions: 7 users

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Announced today on Insta that Broady is going to be a dad. His wife is preggers. Congrats to both Nathan and Tayla.

Now lets get a big collective chant going. BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY
'My Girls' is the caption on Broady's instagram story! Congratulations to Nathan and Tayla.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
'My Girls' is the caption on Broady's instagram story! Congratulations to Nathan and Tayla.

Oh I saw it on Taylas post that Broady was tagged in. Maybe the Richmond anti boy curse has struck again. Good luck to any female draftees in 18 years time, no space for anyone but father daughters!!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
FMD. Old fart might have to start showing an interest in AFLW if he's still alive in another dozen years or so. Reckon we'll have a truckload of father / daughter selections to get excited about starting around then.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
FMD. Old fart might have to start showing an interest in AFLW if he's still alive in another dozen years or so. Reckon we'll have a truckload of father / daughter selections to get excited about starting around then.
Does it work the other way too? Can 100 game AFLW players’ sons play for the men’s team as mother-son? Although imagine there will be less kids.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Does it work the other way too? Can 100 game AFLW players’ sons play for the men’s team as mother-son? Although imagine there will be less kids.
I think it does, only because their seasons are shorter, it takes less games to qualify. Daisy’s kids are already tied to Melbourne as mother son selections if they turn out to play and be any good.