Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
From Sundays Herald Sun Broady said.

"We are a stingy group....even in that last bit, when we were up ny 80 odd we were up for the fight and said. "Do not let a goal go in"!

That there says it all about our side and our kick arse defence of which this bloke has become a key member even if underated and unheralded.
I was wondering why we kept chipping the ball at that time.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I was the same Craigo amd my son says, Dad let them get a goal.

No way i said.

Punish them . I want over 100 point thrashing. I want the record margin to shut up Sheeds and the rest of the GWS bandwagon media types.

Oh Geoge.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
This thread is the 'anti-Dusty' thread in the off season. Every time it pops to the top of the board, I get excited :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Looking about as ferocious a tiger as a plush toy. Tattooist not much of a free hand artist.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I've often wondered........

They call an arm that's fully covered in ink a "sleeve". Does that mean a leg that's fully covered is a "pant"?