Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
One of the few who've stepped up this year is Broady.

Hasnt played a bad one this year, and has been of a handful of reliables every week.

Top game today easily in the best and maybe it might actually get acknowledge d in the media bests ............................................

Steady solid and strong at it, plenty could take a leaf from his book.

Up for contract renewal too at years end so his having his best form at the right time for him.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Easily career best form. Been great this year. One of the tougher players in the game but he has added a fair bit of poise to his game. His ball handling and composure today in wet outstanding.

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Easily career best form. Been great this year. One of the tougher players in the game but he has added a fair bit of poise to his game. His ball handling and composure today in wet outstanding.
And that slightly awkward ball drop and kicking action is usually very accurate and effective too

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Was our best player today. I liked that he took the game on with his running bounces. Also went direct rather than chipping around like many of our players today.

Bizzbizz

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2015
Most underrated bloke in our side bar none the work he does up and down the ground creating overlap and space for our players is elite

He’s a big reason our backline is as good as it has been rarely beaten great spoiler

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
His disposal seems excellent too. Very consistent by hand or foot, doesn't seem to fumble either.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
How good is he going the lad.

Hasn't pus a foot wrong this year.

Incredibly important to the side, just puts in and keeps putting in doing his job.

Had to chuckle when he tossed Sideshow into the gutter, played a bit agro tonight too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user