Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Im thinking Broad is walking and he had told the club he is gone

Wouldnt change them from playing him.

Bobble played the whole season.

FWIW I believe he's staying well thats what Ive heard and also been bandied about.

Maybe he had been naughty.

He got dropped last year for being naughty along with Brandon I believe and nothing was said about it.

Maybe he's gettIng a bigger punishment this time if he's been naughty or broken a team rule.

Maybe Brandon and him played up again. after the GC game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Very confused with this one. I would have thought he'd be top 5 in the B&F up until he was dropped. Bit confusing...

Reactions: 4 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Very confused with this one. I would have thought he'd be top 5 in the B&F up until he was dropped. Bit confusing...
It's very odd, that's for sure.

Maybe they're just giving Markov a decent run at it to see if he's worth keeping on for next year? And keeping Broad fresh for the end of the season in the process. He does run a lot of km's every time he plays.

Would have thought his magnet was glued to the whiteboard otherwise

Reactions: 1 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
It's very odd, that's for sure.

Maybe they're just giving Markov a decent run at it to see if he's worth keeping on for next year? And keeping Broad fresh for the end of the season in the process. He does run a lot of km's every time he plays.

Would have thought his magnet was glued to the whiteboard otherwise
I hope that is the case. Seems very strange otherwise. I consider Broad integral to our defensive unit and we will be needing him come finals time.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Form wasn't poor either especially when compared to the golden run George, Dan, Stack, and Aarts are / were getting.

Maybe they are trying to get more run into the side, maybe they are looking at training Broad in another role.

Maybe he wasnt hitting his KPI or is being disciplined.

Who knows.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Better hope the Eagles Tall forward do not all fire together or we might be in a lot of trouble/

With Tigga having to play accountable for an opponent he will be unable to drop off and intercept.

Maybe they will have a ruck playing across half Back.

Reactions: 1 user

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
He got dropped last year for being naughty along with Brandon I believe and nothing was said about it.

If he has been a naughty boy as you say craig, why is it that the media scumbags havent picked up on it? Some footy player scratches his arse and we'll all know about it so how have they not picked up on this if its indeed true??

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Better hope the Eagles Tall forward do not all fire together or we might be in a lot of trouble/

With Tigga having to play accountable for an opponent he will be unable to drop off and intercept.

Maybe they will have a ruck playing across half Back.

Soldo & Nank will have to assist by dropping in the hole in front of their big forwards and assisting our backs.
Then there is the NicNacPadywack to deal with.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
West Coast's talls up forward are only Kennedy and Darling, so maybe that's how his omission is justified.

Still rather strange.

Reactions: 1 users