Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
I wanted him to play well, as I loved what he brought in 2017, but when I saw him try and go for a gallop only to get caught with the ball like so many times before I just couldn’t help shaking my head and thinking that his time in the side is over.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Thought he was horrible. Every time he touched the ball it turned to *smile*. Up until that pass to Bolton at 23rd minute of last quarter. Thankfully he didn’t get near it much.

Loved him in 2017 and good on him for being a premiership player. But that was his zenith and it’s been all downhill ever since. Time to move on. He can’t be in our team if we are to be genuine flag contender.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Thought he was horrible. Every time he touched the ball it turned to ****. Up until that pass to Bolton at 23rd minute of last quarter. Thankfully he didn’t get near it much.

Loved him in 2017 and good on him for being a premiership player. But that was his zenith and it’s been all downhill ever since. Time to move on. He can’t be in our team if we are to be genuine flag contender.

Agreed

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Frustrates the hell out of me because we've all seen what his best looks like. Sadly, he's a far cry from that these days

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Frustrates the hell out of me because we've all seen what his best looks like. Sadly, he's a far cry from that these days
Absolutely agree. He used to be the first choice small forward. Feels like he has had the gloss knocked off him by injury, niggle or something. Real shame - would love to see him firing and it isn't a relativity thing his form has been down on 2017 for some time now.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Four possessions in the first three qtrs then turned it on in the last qtr and had another four possessions. Barely seen n barely touched it when we were dominant with heaps of ball in our forward half. Not doing his career any favours is Geezer.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
He needs to take in the Seniors when he gets them. He plays well in the 2s but isn't doing enough atm to hold his spot.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
There was some debate some time ago,

But George clearly the better player now

Reactions: 1 user