Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Have to take your opportunities at the pointy end of the season and he didn't take it. Has been good as forward defensive in VFL but was non existent tonight. Will be surprised to see him keep his spot next week.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Next.

Thanks for 2017.

But its time for both Dan and the RFC to trade on it before he loses his currency.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Still cant believe they bought in Butler while a promiing Baker is floundering around at half back. Lose/ lose move

Hopefully Butler is traded out at the end of the season.

Reactions: 1 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
All season I have thought we cannot have Two Dans and George in our fwd line any longer. A few weeks back I had Rioli with head on block but is now almost locked in for the rest of season, George has almost reinvented himself by kicking straight so it's Bulter who has to be sacrificed almost regardless of form but he was poor tonight, only a benign selection panel will grant him another chance next week.