Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Hard to defend that performance. He barely had a touch and was ineffective when he did get it. Was played up forward in the second half but don't recall seeing attend many centre bounces on the 1st half, so I'm not sure where he was being played.

Still reckon he'll get another year with us next year though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Hard to defend that performance. He barely had a touch and was ineffective when he did get it. Was played up forward in the second half but don't recall seeing attend many centre bounces on the 1st half, so I'm not sure where he was being played.

Stick reckon he'll get another year with us next year though.
Was a massive challenge for RCD, first game back against the premier midfield.
But he is just not up to AFL standard.
Not his fault that we picked him.
Not his fault we haven’t recruited any midfield depth in the recent drafts.
But if we persist with him another year beyond 2022 it’s because our midfield cupboard is threadbare.
Or the club is in denial.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Attended 5 centre bounces. 3 in first half, 2 in second half. Had about 80% of ground time for a total of 9 disposals. 4 of those disposals were inside our forward 50 and the rest were across the centre of the ground. Also had 4 turnovers.

nafe brown

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 22, 2014
Need to continue to persist with we have put in 4 years of development into him he just needs games into him. Come up against the best midfield going around what did everyone expect!

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Was a massive challenge for RCD, first game back against the premier midfield.
But he is just not up to AFL standard.
Not his fault that we picked him.
Not his fault we haven’t recruited any midfield depth in the recent drafts.
But if we persist with him another year beyond 2022 it’s because our midfield cupboard is threadbare.
Or the club is in denial.
How the hell they picked him this week is beyond me. Played on Oliver who tore him up. In the second half started each goal out of the square. At least he wasn't a liability in the middle. In my opinion to be played in the Ressies for the rest of the year and moved on. Nothing to get excited about this bloke. Should of picked up Dunstan from the Saints. He can at least get the ball as he showed tonight.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Lack of speed and running patterns is the biggest issue.
A midfielder is everywhere he is nowhere.
A midfielder wins his own ball, he wins nothing.
A midfielder gives you an option he disappears into the crowd.
Really disappointed. I thought he will by now be a best 22 player.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
For a variety of reasons it’s time to move him on , doubt any other club will take a punt , however I’d imagine he’ll be very good at the lower levels
Excellent summary. EDFL or SFL leagues in 2023

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
How the hell they picked him this week is beyond me. Played on Oliver who tore him up. In the second half started each goal out of the square. At least he wasn't a liability in the middle. In my opinion to be played in the Ressies for the rest of the year and moved on. Nothing to get excited about this bloke. Should of picked up Dunstan from the Saints. He can at least get the ball as he showed tonight.
Especially he/was on 175k

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Ross is way ahead of RCD
RCD needs to do better than what he showed tonight

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Seriously the kid couldn’t get sex in a brothel , farce is over

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'm half thinking he should stay in next week as theyve been going like busteds, and its another chance to show something, but they are running out.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Yes, missing out on Dunstan was and still is a mystery.