Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Can still rookie though, I reckon someone may take a punt on RCD & Stack, will be interesting.
I’m doubting any of the lads will get a lifeline with us , generally it’s stated when delisted if there’s a possibility of getting a rookie spot.

I wouldn’t be shocked if either got a rookie chance somewhere else, Roos or Dons would probably take a look at RCD

Reactions: 1 users
I was jumping for joy when we selected RCD.
Was exactly the type of player we needed.

Back to the drawing board for a big developing contested midfielder.
Going to be interesting watching the Maggoos this year. They’ve just delisted their 4 best contested players.
In fact their only contested players
Me too

I was extremely happy to see us take a player with his size and potential but unfortunately was not meant to be for him and perhaps he will make it on another clubs list as he seems like a really good kid.

Hopefully RCD & Stack get a rookie spot maybe even on our list as both still have talent and potential

Bummers will be all over him
They wanted him a few years ago
Desperados. I thought he'd come good later in his 20s, but doesn't look like it. TBH, I'm not sure what they saw in him in the first place if he became this weak now.

you had a crack RCD.

Well done son. Very few get a crack.

Reactions: 3 users
Our First Round Picks are Awesome!! When we get them from other clubs Hopper Taranto Lynch Prestia

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I was jumping for joy when we selected RCD.
Was exactly the type of player we needed.

Back to the drawing board for a big developing contested midfielder.
Going to be interesting watching the Maggoos this year. They’ve just delisted their 4 best contested players.
In fact their only contested players
Drop Hopper to help out?

Reactions: 1 user
Long list
The last 12 yrs only Rioli & Big V
Lennon Higgins Ellis x2 Dow Collier Dawkins
No wonder we gave them away this year and next year.
Brandon Ellis was far from a bust. Same with Higgins. RCD draft was slim pickings after that pick. Not really as bad as it seems on face value.

Lennon even was rated highly. They don’t all work out.

Delisting was always on the cards when Clarke and the Sonsie went past him in the pecking order. This may wake him up and another club will suit him. Still young so good luck to the kid

Reactions: 2 users
Lynch was free Agent
1st rounders are over hyped especially in our hands
Pretty hard when since 2013 our top draft pick outside pick 13 was Gibcus at 9 last year.
When you keep making the eight like we have, keep winning flags you're looking outside the top 10.
It's a lot earlier too nail the top 5 picks if you can get them.

How's Geelong's look? Jackson Thurlow, Darcy Lang, Nakia Cockatoo, Jordan Clark, Cooper Stephens.
Pretty bad when they're picking at 15, 16, 17 and the last two have already been traded.

Pretty hard when since 2013 our top draft pick outside pick 13 was Gibcus at 9 last year.
When you keep making the eight like we have, keep winning flags you're looking outside the top 10.
It's a lot earlier too nail the top 5 picks if you can get them.

How's Geelong's look? Jackson Thurlow, Darcy Lang, Nakia Cockatoo, Jordan Clark, Cooper Stephens.
Pretty bad when they're picking at 15, 16, 17 and the last two have already been traded.
That's why it's so hard to accept we gave them Holmes