Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Maybe too much molly coddling growing up. He has a mighty set of ears, but not much mental strength between them unfortunately. He showed some great bursts from stoppages at VFL level, so it is a shame!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hyphenated Names.

These all off the top of my head.

Jamarra, Ugle Hagen, Luke Davies Uniacke,, Wanganeen Millera, David Rys Jones, and Rod Lester Smith some good players. Powell Pepper, Will Hosken Elliot, and McDonald Tippawoody passable as well.

There were the Cockatoo Collins lads also, and Lewis Roberts Thomson.

Robert Forster Knight, Trent Ormond Allen, John Peter Budge, Riley Collier Dawkins, Jarryd Oakley Nicholls, Derek Egg Smith, Callum Coleman Jones, and more recently the ZERK Thatcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Hyphenated Names.

Luke Davies Uniacke,, Wanganeen Millera, David Rys Jones, and Rod Lester Smith some good players. Powell Pepper, Will Hosken Elliot, and McDonald Tippawoody passable as well.

There were the Cockatoo Collins lads also.

Robert Forster Knight, Trent Ormond Allen, John Peter Budge, Riley Collier Sawkins, Jarryd Oakley Nicholls, Derek Egg Smith, Callum Coleman Jones, and more recently the ZERK Thatcher.
Peter Budge:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Looks like a majority of duds with hyphenated names have been picked up by the Tigers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Looks like a majority of duds with hyphenated names have been picked up by the Tigers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
We have been destroyed by the draft.
It has always been our kryptonite.
We could have 19 picks in the 1st 20 and we still miss the gun.
Higgins at pick 17.
That's fked me even after winning the flag.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hyphenated Names.

Jamarra, Ugle Hagen, Luke Davies Uniacke,, Wanganeen Millera, David Rys Jones, and Rod Lester Smith some good players. Powell Pepper, Will Hosken Elliot, and McDonald Tippawoody passable as well.

Robert Forster Knight, Trent Ormond Allen, John Peter Budge, Riley Collier Dawkins, Jarryd Oakley Nicholls, Derek Egg Smith, Callum Coleman Jones, and more recently the ZERK Thatcher.
So that'd be like everything else in life and or footy. Some good, some bad, ya pays you're money n ya takes your chances. Sadly for us we keep buying spuds.

• Haha

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
We have been destroyed by the draft.
It has always been our kryptonite.
We could have 19 picks in the 1st 20 and we still miss the gun.
Higgins at pick 17.
That's fked me even after winning the flag.
Yeah. Reiwoldt, Cotchin, Deledio Edwards and Martin were all dud first rounders. What the hell were we thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Hyphenated Names.

Horne-Francis

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Yeah. Reiwoldt, Cotchin, Deledio Edwards and Martin were all dud first rounders. What the hell were we thinking!
That's coming onto 15 yrs for some of them.
Since Rioli and BigV nothing.
Cupboard is bare.
We shouldve had 2 or 3 kids coming through now, ready to fire.
Besides Gibcus, I can't see any that will have a break out 'Justin Pickering' type season.
Not 1.

Last edited:

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
While your at it?
Tambling Lennon Higgins Dow Collier Dawkins Vickery Coleman Jones Fiora Banik Lounder Pettifier Shultz Gilmore Meyer Pattison Polo Oakley Nichols Conca Ellisx2.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Still wasn't a bad pick IMO, the 2018 draft was quite weak after pick 19ish.

Had the potential, just didn't get there