Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
zippadeee said:
This kid has a lot to offer. Cant wait to see him play alongside Ross, Higgins, Stack and Houli over the next 10 years

:hihi
One of your better ones. I'll give you that

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Reminds me a little of Josh Kennedy from Sydney.

Tall big bodied mid who is difficult to tackle and likes handballing over kicking.

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'd like to see him given a chance over the next few weeks, we have a good run coming up and RCD going with Fyfe might be the making of the boy.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Tails said:
I'd like to see him given a chance over the next few weeks, we have a good run coming up and RCD going with Fyfe might be the making of the boy.
What is the hurry? He will get a chance eventually when deemed ready and a spot opens up.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Named as an emergency so perhaps getting close. However, I think the club just rewards the best performers at VFL level with this recognition. Maybe standard but still a gesture I applaud (if so).

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Let's see how RCD performs against a seasoned campaigner in Adam Marcon in the VFL this weekend vs Williamstown, both named in the centre. Actually being a stand alone team, Willie are a side full of bigger bodied more mature players so will be a real litmus test for RCD.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
caesar said:
Let's see how RCD performs against a seasoned campaigner in Adam Marcon in the VFL this weekend vs Williamstown, both named in the centre. Actually being a stand alone team, Willie are a side full of bigger bodied more mature players so will be a real litmus test for RCD.
Truth, Julius. At Willy last year they exposed a few of ours, notably Corey, for contested BWA. Shai was as good as anyone in our midfield that day.

Incidentally, Willy's best that day, Brett Bewley, has been named to make his debut for Freo.

Interesting that Stocker is said to be in the firsts this week on the back of 17 possessions and less.

Must have been incredible possessions!

Smells of Carlton internal pressure. I know it CAN work. Stack didn't come into the first on huge form that I saw. However Carlton have been breaking high draft picks for decades now.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Ghost of Punt Road said:
Smells of Carlton internal pressure. I know it CAN work. Stack didn't come into the first on huge form that I saw. However Carlton have been breaking high draft picks for decades now.

Well the rumour is SOS was putting pressure on to play him.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Ghost of Punt Road said:
Interesting that Stocker is said to be in the firsts this week on the back of 17 possessions and less.

Must have been incredible possessions!

Why all the angst directed at Stocker, good luck to the kid, just not too much. Hope he turns out to be a good ordinary player ;D

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
caesar said:
Why all the angst directed at Stocker, good luck to the kid, just not too much. Hope he turns out to be a good ordinary player ;D

Well - first game for Shocker - 40% game time, so he wasn’t on for that long - 10 posies and 1 tackle.

He could be that very good ordinary player Caesar with those numbers.

Did anyone watch the game?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Some vision of Stocker vs Cunnington..

flfxno.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users