Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore

zippadeee said:
Should've won by 100.
Moore isn't ready to play in team charging for back to back

Yeah maybe not, but that's why you give them experience during the season. All good teams do that. Better than playing the same old tryers

Worth persevering with. May not be there at pointy end this season but could well be next year and beyond. Trajectory in right direction

Thought some of his efforts were a little poor. Still kicked two and is very athletic. Persist with him at this stage.

Surely we can get a Sav Rocca in to work on his kicking with him. Like Casboult, he does the hard stuff and then fluffs it. We dont need him kicking like Tony Lockett but his poor conversion could limit his career in a big way

Thought he did well. Didn't seem overawed and brought the ball to ground plenty of times.

Must persist.

i thought he was bloody good. Gave us plenty.

Champion Data rated his game exactly the same as Jacks.

What do people expect from a 5 game key forward? Tracking nicely, for mine.

evo said:

Spot on

evo said:

Yeah, he went ok. He's got to get experience and learn. I'm pleased they gave him a run, and I think they'd be very happy with the way he's trending.

Good game from Callum Moore , Just a question for the haters

If the Grand final was next week and Jack Riewoldt couldnt play who would you like to come into the team ?

turk-d-tiger said:

If the Grand final was next week and Jack Riewoldt couldnt play who would you like to come into the team ?

Jurica or Bomber James

evo said:

Ditto. And what spook said 2, what an athlete.

turk-d-tiger said:

On current form Moore as the tall competing fwd brining the ball to ground.
Caddy then takes the creative marking option at FF

We are only scratching the surface here. Last nights game is his baseline. He should be pretty handy after another 30 games.

Forget about his height, nobody in the AFL takes big contested pack marks consistently, it’s a myth.

Most importantly he plays like Jack... taps to advantage, good ground work, etc. Exactly what you want from your talls (not being sarcastic)