Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
wayne said:
Time to end the Townsend farce

Can't understand how he can't get a game, but Both ellis's, Moore and bolton get one.
Lloyd and pack buster need to be selected this week.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I'm definitely with the persist with him camp, but he must contest in the ruck far more on the FL, not Bolton or other midgets. Must chase hard and tackle more too, using that pace. Long-term needs to muscle up a lot more, gradually.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
zippadeee said:
What traits? He doesn't get a kick, runs around like a headless chook, dosent get involved.
Was useless last night
Not sure what I meant. Must have been a snapshot of the vibe.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tonight he moved like an 80 yr old riddled with arthritis. For someone who can at times be so athletic he moves so robotically.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just doesn’t look like a natural footballer. He really missed an opportunity tonight. Dropped some absolute sitters and had little impact in a game we dominated. Disappointing effort on top another last week.

Would rather Townsend at this stage.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
tigertim said:
Tonight he moved like an 80 yr old riddled with arthritis. For someone who can at times be so athletic he moves so robotically.

Needs to learn to lead back up toward the ball carrier. thought Carlisle killed him and that Vlastuin gave more.

Hopefully we win 3 flags on our way to solving the second key forward riddle.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
jb03 said:
Needs to learn to lead back up toward the ball carrier. thought Carlisle killed him and that Vlastuin gave more.

Hopefully we win 3 flags on our way to solving the second key forward riddle.

I thought Moore beat Carlisle, but he couldnt beat himself. He got opportunities but messed them up. Carlisle didnt impact the contest, especially early.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
A nearly game for Cal. Will get another opportunity but it's getting closer to Towner Time.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Brodders17 said:
I thought Moore beat Carlisle, but he couldnt beat himself. He got opportunities but messed them up.
Yeah, I thought that too.

Got his hands to plenty, just didn't glove them.
I still reckon he has potential. Maybe he isn't the guy for finals but I'd still play him for the next few weeks.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
evo said:
Yeah, I thought that too.

Got his hands to plenty, just didn't glove them.
I still reckon he has potential. Maybe he isn't the guy for finals but I'd still play him for the next few weeks.

X3. Duffed a couple but I really like his pace and how he gets to balls and contests that most wouldn't.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Continue to play him , He will come good
21 year old KPP playing on Carlisle not going to be easy

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Brodders17 said:
I thought Moore beat Carlisle, but he couldnt beat himself. He got opportunities but messed them up. Carlisle didnt impact the contest, especially early.

Fair enough. I'll have to watch the replay but at my end Moore did not win any of the one on ones.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
turk-d-tiger said:
Continue to play him , He will come good
21 year old KPP playing on Carlisle not going to be easy

Don’t reckon you’d get much easier than tonight Turk. We smashed them and he had very little impact.

I’m not convinced. It doesn’t seem to come naturally to him. Looks a good athlete but not sure about the footy side.